I feel that, with food, there is always a healthier way to enjoy what you love. This especially goes for puddings when you are a Slimming World member. A particularly easy one is this Berry Set Mousse.
Slimming World puddings are some of the best. Cheesecakes, pancakes and even cake are all some of the many things that can be enjoyed. All of these can be low syn as well if you make them in the right way.
I am always looking for new ways to enjoy old favourites. At just 2 syns each – and a recipe which makes 4 good-sized portions – you can’t really go wrong! Especially as you can have the low fat squirty cream on the top together with added strawberry.
An added tip – to ensure that you protect your weightloss – is to weigh the cream out on top of your pudding. To do this and get the best reading, place the pot of mousse on your scales and then squirt the cream on top to add 12.5g to the existing weight. That way (or, should I say weigh?!) you can be sure of adding your syns up correctly.
How to make slimming world berry Set mousse
You can find a printable version of this recipe further down in this post.
- 1 Sachet of Raspberry flavour sugar free Jelly Crystals
- 250 grams of Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 250 grams of Quark
- Asda Squirty Cream, 30% Less Fat (12.5g serving per portion)
- Strawberries (or raspberries) to decorate
Mix the jelly sachet with 500ml of boiled water. Let it cool and then add 250g of quark and 250g of fat free fromage frais. Mix well and then put in the fridge to set for around 4 hours. Place the pot on the scales in order to ensure that you weigh out your squirty cream properly and then squirt 12.5g cream on top of your pudding. Place strawberries on and serve.
Slimming World Berry Set Mousse
- 1 sachet Raspberry flavour sugar free Jelly Crystals
- 250 g Quark
- 250 g Fat free fromage frais
- 12.5 g Asda Squirty Cream, 30% Less Fat
- 4 Strawberries (or raspberries)
- Mix the jelly sachet with 500ml of boiled water.
- Let the jelly cool and then add the quark and fat free fromage frais.
- Mix well and then put in the fridge to set for around 4 hours.
- Place the pot on the scales in order to ensure that you weigh out your squirty cream properly and then squirt 12.5g cream on top of your pudding.
- Place strawberries on top and serve.