Thank you to everyone for continuing to support my Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. Welcome to another great chance to win! Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to Unique so far. I am thrilled to say that I have almost doubled my target of £100 and BIG thanks to both my Mum and my sister, Stephanie – they have both donated despite the fact that they can’t enter my giveaways! I would LOVE to raise more please and don’t forget you only have to donate ONCE to be eligible for the donation entry to ALL of the competitions I am running. Take a look at my JustGiving page.
Whether you are entering to win some goodies for yourself or as Christmas presents then you are in the right place! Have a look at the posts to win 1 of 3 JDSports School Bags (ends today), £45 to spend atTigersharks T-Shirts, a Cosycover from babymoov, an Anatomical cushion also from babymoov, agorgeous picnic bundle from Tendre Dealand one of two chances to win a Photobook from Superphoto UK, a signed 2014 Rewind Festival programme and a Lava Stone Steak set from Black Rock Grill.
Today I would like to introduce you to Helen of Windram Design. She is a Mum and runs her own shop over on Etsy full of wonderful designs.
“I started Windram Design out of a love for creating new things. I believe everyone is unique and special, and so I think the clothes they wear should be unique and special also. That’s why the all clothes and pieces I make are either limited edition or one-of-a-kind. I don’t copy patterns or make custom orders to particular specifications.
Coming out of my desire to create unique pieces I saw a gap in the UK market, which is dominated by mass-produced, poorly made clothing and where workers can often be underpaid and mistreated. I would love to see a shift away from the mindset of buying lots of very cheap clothes that don’t last and don’t reflect the person wearing them, towards buying less and buying better. Windram Design therefore aims to produce limited edition and one-off pieces of clothing and accessories made to last. Classic, flattering and well-made pieces to wear again and again, easily layered throughout the seasons.
I use cotton labels on all my clothing, I really dislike itchy tags and I want you to be really comfortable wearing your new items.
I also love to reuse and be as eco-friendly as possible. The sewing machines are mostly run on solar power and I will repurpose vintage fabrics wherever possible to reduce the impact on the environment.”
Helen is kindly offering you the chance to win one of her Christmas packs from her store. Both amount to £50.
NB: You may replace the blue ladies scarf in Board A with the following if you prefer:
I have to say that I think my favourite thing is the Christmas wreath in board A – but they are all fab and would make great gifts – whether it be to treat yourself or a loved one.
Thanks to Helen at Windram Design for taking part in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below for all your chances to win. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference. Donating means a huge total of 30 entries, giving you a better chance of winning.
Win a Christmas Pack worth £50 from Windram Design
- There is 1 prize of either the pack of items on Board A or Board B – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to Helen at Windram Design who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Windram Design).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 7th December 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and answer the question as a mandatory entry. Extra optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Windram Design are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Windram Design and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.