Thank you to everyone for continuing to support my Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. Welcome to my tenth Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to Unique so far. I am thrilled to say that I have surpassed my target of £100 but I would LOVE to raise more please and don’t forget you only have to donate ONCE to be eligible for the donation entry to ALL of the competitions I am running. Take a look at my JustGiving page.
Whether you are entering to win some goodies for yourself or as Christmas presents then you are in the right place! Have a look at the posts to win a pair of running shoes from SportsShoes.com to the value of £90, 1 of 3 Wonderous Ink books, a set of Atkins and Potts Syrups, a MyFeed Baby Formula Mixer, a family ticket to see ‘Cat in the Hat’, 1 of 3 JDSports School Bags, £45 to spend at Tigersharks T-Shirts, a Cosycover from babymoov and an Anatomical cushion also from babymoov for other chances to win.
Today, I would like to introduce you to a great new site run by a Mum of two. Tendre Deal (http://www.tendredeal.co.uk) is the first Members-Only website which 100% for kids and 100% French products with exclusive deals for savvy Parents. They will be organising regular sales events, bringing new French Kids brands every week and offering up to 70% OFF. Details of all of the brands that Tendre Deal will be distributing are introduced via their blog: http://www.tendredeal.co.uk/blog
Tendre Deal have kindly offered one of their gorgeous picnic bundles from a brand called. Ebulobo valued at £44 each.
The bundle includes a ruck sack, plate, cup and cutlery and you can choose from either Jeff the Rabbit or Hugette the Lamb.
Thanks to Tendre Deal for taking part in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below for all your chances to win. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference. Donating means a huge total of 30 entries, giving you a better chance of winning.
- There is 1 prize of a picnic bundle from Tendre Deal – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to Tendre Deal who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Tendre Deal).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 1st December 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Tendre Deal are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Tendre Deal and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.