Welcome to the seventh Big Charity Christmas Giveaway! Thank you to everyone who has donated to Unique so far. We have already raised over £60 thanks to the kindness of the people entering these competitions. Don’t forget you only have to donate ONCE to be eligible for the donation entry to ALL of the competitions I am running. Take a look at my JustGiving page.
Whether you are entering to win some goodies for yourself or as Christmas presents then you are in the right place! Have a look at the posts to win a Trunki PaddlePak, Trunki Lotus BoostaPak, a pair of running shoes from SportsShoes.com to the value of £90, 1 of 3 Wonderous Ink books, a set of Atkins and Potts Syrups and a MyFeed Baby Formula Mixer for other chances to win.
Today I am really pleased to be able to offer you the chance to win a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to see ‘The Cat in the Hat’ live on stage in London at the Pleasance Theatre, Islington.
Following a sell-out run at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival, the National Theatre’s acclaimed stage adaptation of Dr Seuss’s The Cat In The Hat will return to London in a brand new production this festive season from Monday 8 December 2014 to Sunday 4 January 2015 at Pleasance Theatre, Islington. On sale now.
From the moment his tall, red-and-white-striped hat appears around the door, Sally and her brother know that the cat in the hat is the funniest, most mischievous cat they have ever met. With the trickiest of tricks and craziest of ideas, he turns a rainy afternoon into an amazing adventure. But what will mum find when she gets home? Based on the much-loved book by Dr Seuss, The Cat in the Hat is a lively and engaging first theatre experience for young children aged 3+.
‘Triumphs as the maestro of mischief’
Performance Times: 08/12 – 12/12 and 16/12 – 19/12, 10.30am and 1.30pm
13/12 – 14/12 and 20/12 – 04/01, 11.00am and 2.00pm
Thanks to the promoters of ‘The Cat in the Hat’ for taking part in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below for all your chances to win. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference. Donating means a huge total of 30 entries, giving you a better chance of winning.
Win a Family Ticket to see The Cat in the Hat
Terms & Conditions
- There is 1 prize of a Family Ticket to see ‘The Cat in the Hat’ at the Pleasance Theatre, Islington, London as listed above. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to the promoters of ‘The Cat in the Hat’ who will arrange the tickets with you direct
- Dates and times are subject to availability
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and The Cat in the Hat).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 21st November 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winners will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s names will be available on request.
- The promoters of The Cat in the Hat are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between The Cat in the Hat and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.