Welcome to the fourth Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. I am pleased to say that so far I have raised £40 thanks to the kindness of the people entering these competitions. And don’t forget you only have to donate once to be eligible for entries to ALL of the competitions I am running. Take a look at my JustGiving page.
Whether you are entering to win some goodies for yourself or as Christmas presents then you are in the right place! Have a look at the posts to win a Trunki PaddlePak, Trunki Lotus BoostaPak and a pair of running shoes from SportsShoes.com to the value of £90 for other chances to win.
Today I am pleased to be able to offer you something that is brand new to the market. Wonderous books are an exquisite keep sake which makes a really personal gift for children.
In each book, every letter of the child’s name makes up a part of the story and the inspiring storyline shows them why they are wonderous and unique in the world. Whoever you choose to star in the story goes on a quest to find out what makes him or her special and wanders into an enchanted forest to find out. It also holds a special key that unlocks a Wonderous World of learning online.
Wonderous World Of…features the delightful illustrations of Andrea Sanz, and a simple story that introduces a series of alphabetic characters, letters, words, colours, shapes and animals that children will love, all within the comfortable surroundings of a personalised story world.
A gorgeous one of a kind gift, each personalised edition of The Wonderous World Of… is sent beautifully wrapped and addressed to the child so the excitement starts as soon as it arrives.
If you would like to see how your child’s book would be presented then why not go over to the Wonderous Ink website and create a preview? They really are beautiful and I have three of them to give away.
WONDEROUS INK ARE ALSO OFFERING EVERYONE WHO ENTERS THIS COMPETITION 20% DISCOUNT IF YOU ENTER THE CODE VEVIVOS220
Thanks to Wonderous Ink for taking part in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below for all your chances to win. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference. Donating means a huge total of 30 entries, giving you a better chance of winning.
Win 1 of 3 Wonderous Ink Books
Terms & Conditions
- There is 3 prizes of one Wonderous Ink Book. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to Wonderous Ink who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Wonderous Ink).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 18 November 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winners will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s names will be available on request.
- Wonderous Ink are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Wonderous Ink and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.