Thank you to everyone for continuing to support my Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. Welcome to my ninth Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to Unique so far. I am thrilled to say that I have hit my target of £100 but I would LOVE to raise more please and don’t forget you only have to donate ONCE to be eligible for the donation entry to ALL of the competitions I am running. Take a look at my JustGiving page.
Whether you are entering to win some goodies for yourself or as Christmas presents then you are in the right place! Have a look at the posts to win a Trunki Lotus BoostaPak, a pair of running shoes from SportsShoes.com to the value of £90, 1 of 3 Wonderous Ink books, a set of Atkins and Potts Syrups, a MyFeed Baby Formula Mixer, a family ticket to see ‘Cat in the Hat’, 1 of 3 JDSports School Bags, £45 to spend at Tigersharks T-Shirts and a Cosycover from babymoov for other chances to win.
Today, the wonderfully kind people at babymoov are offering up a second prize. The chance to win an Anatomical Cushion.
This memory foam cushion from Babymoov is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort and support to newborn babies. The cushion acts as both a sleep and head positioner, preventing flat-head syndrome, whilst keeping baby on its back. The versatile shape adapts to car seats, carry-cots, rockers and swings.
It also benefits from the following:
- Universal : adapts to every type of deckchair, hammock, car-seat, cradle (2, 3, or 5 point harness)
- Baby wedges : maintain back position
- Ergonomic headrest for a nice rounf head
- Ultra-soft micro air permeable tissue : perfect head, back, and neck ventilation
- Visco-elastic memory form : avoids all pressures
Thanks to babymoov for taking part in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below for all your chances to win. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference. Donating means a huge total of 30 entries, giving you a better chance of winning.
- There is 1 prize of an Anatomical Cushion from babymoov UK – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to babymoov UK who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and babymoov).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 30 November 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- babymoov are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between babymoov and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.