Thank you to everyone for continuing to support my Big Charity Christmas Giveaway. Welcome to another great chance to win! Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to Unique so far. I am thrilled to say that I have smashed my target of £100 and BIG thanks to both my Mum and my sister, Stephanie – they have both donated despite the fact that they can’t enter my giveaways! I would LOVE to raise more please and don’t forget you only have to donate ONCE to be eligible for the donation entry to ALL of the competitions I am running. Take a look at my JustGiving page.
Whether you are entering to win some goodies for yourself or as Christmas presents then you are in the right place! Have a look at the posts to win a MyFeed Baby Formula Mixer, a family ticket to see ‘Cat in the Hat’, 1 of 3 JDSports School Bags, £45 to spend at Tigersharks T-Shirts, a Cosycover from babymoov, an Anatomical cushion also from babymoov, a gorgeous picnic bundle from Tendre Deal and one of two chances to win a Photobook from Superphoto UK.
Today I am giving you the chance to win a ‘money can’t buy’ 2014 signed Rewind Programme. This is the one that I am really keen to raise money on!
Regular readers of my blog will know that a few months back, Ross and I covered the Rewind Festival in Henley for the Reading Chronicle. It also gave me a chance to interview a number of the acts and put the videos up on my blog.
The artists I had the chance to meet and interview include Rick Astley, Nick Heyward, Bonnie Tyler, Hazel O’Connor, Hugh Cornwell (The Stranglers), Johnny Hates Jazz, Martha Walsh (The Weather Girls), The Thompson Twins’ Tom Bailey, UB40, Wang Chung, Roland Gift (Fine Young Cannibals), Pat Sharp and The (Beautiful) South. These artists also have one thing in common; they have all signed the programme!
I will also be including my press pass lanyard and both my VIP wristbands from both days at the Festival.
Thanks to the Rewind Festival for taking part in my Big Christmas Charity Giveway. Please click on the link to the Gleam widget below for all your chances to win. As you can see, I am collecting for Unique, the Rare Chromosome Disorder Support Group. You can find out more about how this affects my family on this post. I am running a JustGiving Page so, as one of the entries, I would really appreciate it if you would go over and donate. Even just 50 pence will make a difference. Donating means a huge total of 30 entries, giving you a better chance of winning.
- There is 1 prize of a signed 2014 Rewind Festival programme together with Press Pass lanyard and VIP wristbands to the Saturday and Sunday in 2014 – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will come to Verily Victoria Vocalises who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoter (Verily Victoria Vocalises).
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 4th December 2014.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and send the required Tweet as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.