Pumpkin Patch Fun at Bailey Ridge in Dorset

Pumpkin Patch Fun at Bailey Ridge in Dorset

We have never visited a pumpkin patch so, last weekend we paid a visit to Bailey Ridge Plant Centre. This was our most local one and it was a great place which didn’t feel overwhelming. There were plenty of pumpkins to choose from, all at very reasonable prices.

The weather was beautiful and we had plenty of chances to get some great photos. Ross and Grace had taken their Halloween masks and we had bought Rex a really cute Count Dracula baby outfit which he wore. We also visited their tea shop for a slice of homemade cake and a drink. A lovely, stress-free family afternoon.

Photalife

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2017 Victoria Welton

1. October 22, 2017 / 10:33 pm

Great costumes!! We’re going to a patch next weekend and can’t wait! Just hoping the weather stays in our favour! #MySundayPhoto

2. October 22, 2017 / 9:03 pm

Definitely the cutest little pumpkin i’ve seen! The masks are really pretty horrific though, they’d scare the life out of me on a dark night!

3. October 22, 2017 / 8:05 pm

Aw a little ‘pumpkin’ in a pumpkin patch. Lovely photos – and nice clean pumpkins!

4. October 22, 2017 / 2:05 pm

Aww! Rex may be the cutest baby at a pumpkin patch ever!!
    It looks like you all had a really fun time. I love Grace’s top! hehehe

5. October 22, 2017 / 11:16 am

What fabulous photos. Rex is so adorable and Grace is looking so grown up now, beautiful, both of them. I’m no so sure about Daddy though, that make up is pretty scary 😉

6. October 22, 2017 / 8:48 am

Such cute photos, he is such a little cutie.

7. October 22, 2017 / 8:34 am

Aw how adorable are your pumpkin patch photos, I think I’m having my own patch next year just for the photos, there aren’t any that I know f in Cornwall.

8. October 22, 2017 / 6:04 am

Hi Victoria, I think I’ve just come over all broody. Your photos are lovely, especially the one of Rex say right in the middle of the pumpkin patch all on his own and Grace looks like she’s enjoying being a big sister..

xx

9. October 22, 2017 / 5:47 am

Rex in the pumpkin patch is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen! Grace looks very scary in her mask too.

10. October 22, 2017 / 1:09 am

The cutest baby Count I ever did see! Lovely photos.