Colossus, Thorpe Park

Colossus, Thorpe Park

Colossus, Thorpe Park

During our trip to Surrey this week, we picked up our annual passes from Thorpe Park as we are one of their ambassadors for the year. We were supposed to stay in the hotel for the night but, due to my pregnancy brain, there was a bit of a mix-up! We did get a chance for a quick trip to the park though and Colossus was Grace’s first ‘big’ rollercoaster. You probably can’t see them, but Ross and Grace are near the back somewhere.

If you are on Instagram, then I would love you to join my linky, InstaLinkLove. It is open until Sunday evening at 9.30pm (probably one of the easiest linkys out there!).

Photalife

BritMums BritMums

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2017 Victoria Welton

1. June 4, 2017 / 11:14 pm

Eeekkk!! I am such a wuss, I cant even bare to watch other people on roller coasters. #mysundayphoto

2. June 4, 2017 / 8:45 pm

You can almost hear the roar of the thing! I have a love/hate relationship with rollercoasters, I always like them AFTER I have been on them though! 😀 #sundayphoto
    Emma Raphael recently posted..Sunday Photo – Cornish ViewsMy Profile

3. June 4, 2017 / 2:22 pm

Great shot! Don’t know how you captured it but I really like the photo.

4. June 4, 2017 / 11:55 am

Ummmm I can never ride anything like that hehe. My body is not built for speed! Lovely capture Vic =) #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (Glimmer of Hope) recently posted..BooksMy Profile

5. June 4, 2017 / 9:33 am

Brilliant capture, I’ve never been a big rollercoaster fan.

6. June 4, 2017 / 6:27 am

Wow, that is an amazing rollercoaster shot. Shame you didn’t get to stay the night but sure you will in your ambassadorial role at some point. #MySundayPhoto

7. June 4, 2017 / 12:10 am

It’s been so long since I went to Thorpe Park. I used to love white knuckle rides so much but I’m much more a wander round the gardens type of girl now 🙂
    Notmyyearoff recently posted..Ramadan and 6 years of bloggingMy Profile