Project 365 – 12th to 18th April 2015

Sunday 12th April 2015

IMG_3405

The piano practice continues – and I am rather proud of the fact that Grace is starting to play with two hands now.

Monday 13th April 2015

IMG_3436

With the weather being so beautiful, we decided to go for a walk down to the park. I was taking lots of photos of Grace and Ross on the swings – but from a different angle. I shared one in my photography prompt this week and my favourite will be on My Sunday Photo tomorrow but, whilst I was sitting there, I managed to capture the dog that was pelting towards me!

Tuesday 14th April 2015

IMG_0900

Second day back from the Easter holidays and our faithful school run cat was back to say hello.

Wednesday 15th April 2015

FullSizeRender (1)

No matter how grown up Grace is getting, she still looks like my baby when she sleeps – and I will never tire of seeing her this way. Note Horace the horse at the bottom of the photo!

Thursday 16th April 2015

IMG_3468

After Grace from Eats Amazing shared a video for egg rolls on Facebook, I decided to make them for my Grace’s lunch box. Unfortunately she wasn’t impressed!

Friday 17th April 2015

IMG_3476

SO excited – I was waiting for this lens to arrive.

Saturday 18th April 2015

IMG_3586 (2)

I love Grace’s eyes in this photo. They say that eyes are the window to your soul and I believe this shows what a kindly soul she is.

Linking to Project 365 with The Boy and Me

365

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. April 26, 2015 / 7:11 pm

Lovely photos, I really like the one of Grace playing the piano. The last photo is absolutely stunning, definitely my favourite. Apologies for very late comment, I’m on holiday πŸ™‚

2. April 23, 2015 / 8:00 pm

What lovely photos to capture the week. I love the last photo of Grace, that needs to be put on the wall x

3. April 22, 2015 / 7:43 pm

What lovely photos. I love that no matter how old they get they always look so young and cute when sleeping – I love taking a peek at my son when he is asleep, he definitely looks like my baby boy!
    Mummy of Two recently posted..Cra-Z-Sand Deluxe Playset – A ReviewMy Profile

4. April 19, 2015 / 9:42 pm

Your photos are stunning! I love the last one of Grace. I have two cats – I wonder if they greet anyone else in a morning!? #365
    Ickle Pickle recently posted..A New Royal BabyMy Profile

5. April 19, 2015 / 8:24 pm

Grace looks like an Austen heroine in the making, and her photo at the piano is very graceful. What a beautiful young lady! I love the sight of your egg rolls, and would have been happy to eat them.
    Galina V recently posted..Photo diary: week 16, 365My Profile

6. April 19, 2015 / 4:42 pm

The final picture of Grace is simply stunning! That will definitely be a picture to treasure! x #project365
    Kirsty Hijacked By Twins recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

7. April 19, 2015 / 2:51 pm

your daughter is so beautiful. Yon never know one day she may well be a famous pianist.
    Shame she did not enjoy the lunch box treat, was worth a try though.
    Wonder if the cat missed you and was looking for you, maybe it use to have somebody that went out to school.

• April 19, 2015 / 4:51 pm

Thank you Elaine – I hope so! She is getting really good. Yep, it was – won’t be doing it again though! That is a good point about the cat x
      Victoria recently posted..My Sunday Photo 19th April 2015My Profile

8. April 18, 2015 / 10:42 pm

Wow Vic, that’s a beautiful photo of Grace! I got a new lens the other week. Love it. Although I still use my iPhone more often than not!
    Suzanne recently posted..Photo of the Week 16 / A New Craze?My Profile

9. April 18, 2015 / 10:26 pm

Ooh I have the nikon version of that lens and absolutely love it. Takes such good people pics. Grace looks like a little expert on the piano now, its something I’ve always wanted to learn!

• April 20, 2015 / 2:37 pm

It is brilliant Tas, I am so pleased with it πŸ™‚ She is getting really good now and I enjoy listening to her.

10. April 18, 2015 / 8:25 pm

What lovely photos of your girl – I’d love to play piano. That lens looks nice and zoomy πŸ™‚
    76sunflowers recently posted..Project 365 2015 #16My Profile

11. April 18, 2015 / 7:59 pm

Lots of lovely photos this week, but that final photo of Grace is heartbreakingly beautiful πŸ™‚
    Sorry she didn’t like her special lunch, my kids would be just the same!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Project 365 2015 Week 16My Profile

12. April 18, 2015 / 7:45 pm

our at used to meet me from the school gates, is it yours or just a friendly neighbour?
    chickenruby recently posted..Week 16 Project 365My Profile

13. April 18, 2015 / 4:56 pm

The dog picture made me laugh and, you’re right, your lovely daughter looks very kind in that last picture, wise too x