1. February 22, 2015 / 8:48 pm

Love the combination of learning, play and fun not to mention food!
    Must do more kitchen science as part of our home education journey.
    Kate Holmes recently posted..My Sunday photoMy Profile

2. February 22, 2015 / 1:21 pm

Nothing like a bit of science for entertainment and learning. Great picture.
    Outside The Click recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

3. February 22, 2015 / 12:27 pm

That looks like a whole lot of fun! Can’t wait until my boys are older to start doing these sort of things together! #mysundayphoto
    A Little Lyrical recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

4. February 22, 2015 / 11:09 am

That looks awesome! My boys would want something that exploded chocolate though lol xx
    Ojo Henley recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

5. February 22, 2015 / 10:07 am

Ooooh looks interesting! I can’t wait to do experiments when I am much bigger!

6. February 22, 2015 / 9:09 am

Ooo experiments can I come and play lol

7. February 22, 2015 / 7:33 am

At first, I thought she was cooking something or baking a cake…. hope it didn’t make too much mess in your kitchen! What experiment was she making? x #sundayphoto
    MyLifeMyLove recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

8. Leslie
    February 22, 2015 / 3:48 am

Science has always been my favorite subject. However, I never had cool goggles like those! Good luck with the experiment.
    Leslie recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

9. February 22, 2015 / 2:37 am

When the sprouting carrot tops grow like Jack and the Beanstalk, you can do anyway with the googles or any glasses, eat enough and you will all see in the dark!!

10. February 22, 2015 / 2:14 am

That looks like some serious experimenting with the goggles πŸ™‚

11. February 22, 2015 / 12:51 am

Looks like there is a science experiment taking place in the kitchen. Love the look of concentration on Grace’s face πŸ™‚
    Louise recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

12. Bloggermummylauren
    February 22, 2015 / 12:13 am

She looks like she is concentrating very hard on the task, it looks very interesting! Totally rocking the goggles too x
    Bloggermummylauren recently posted..My Sunday Photo / Silent Sunday 22-02-15My Profile

13. February 22, 2015 / 12:07 am

Wow! That looks like one serious experiment in the making – the goggles in particular make it all look rather serious!
    Hope it didn’t go with a bang…unless of course it was meant to go with a bang!
    #SundayPhoto