With the better weather and longer evenings upon us, we are finally able to release that summer wardrobe and sort through more suitable clothing for the warmer days. Of course, that is easy for the adults. Unless you have eaten copious amounts of food, most of your staple clothing from the previous year will usually fit you. Not necessarily so for the children, however.
Of course, that means that us parents need to start to look out for a new wardrobe for our kids. I enjoy searching online and, one of the sites that I like to look through is Melijoe.
Having reviewed a number of their items last month, I thought I would come up with some great girls holiday fashion.
This first image incorporates some stylish beach wear which can double up as an outfit for an evening meal or a trip out. Great for cooler evenings too!
1. Scotch and Soda Paper Fibre Hat – £15.71
2. Les Temps Des Cerises Light Yellow Printed Bag – £9.06
3. Troizenfants Multicoloured Printed caftan – £15.86
4. Petit Bateau Flower-printed Fleece Skirt – £23.80
5. Havaianas Rubber Sandals – £18.13
6. Sunuva Flower-printed Lycra Stretch Bikini – £25.98
This next image is all about relaxed fashion to me. Whether it be out for a walk, travelling or just wanting to relax, these pieces are all easy to wear and great to play in.
1. M by Melijoe Pack of 3 Tank Tops – £13.22
2. Guess Raspberry Pink Dress with Straps – £17.94
3. 3 Pommes Checked Skirt with Flounces – £18.13
4. Desigual Fuscia Stretch Jersey Leggings with scarf belt – £17.98
5. Guess Stretch Viscose Jersey Leggings – £16.39
6. Archimede Stretch Lycra Booties – £14.73
7. Havaianas Dark Purple Flip Flop – £10.82
Finally, of course, this time of year is generally wedding season – so where would a girl be without a pretty dress and some sparkly shoes?
1. Richmond Jr Silken Celebration Dress – £79.85
2. Bloch Black Sequinn Slip-on Shoes – £39.66
3. Lesy Stretch Cotton Jersey Bolero – £31.35
4. Angel’s Face Bow Hair Clip Accessory with Rhinestones – £6.04
And the best thing about all of these items? They are designer outfits which are all reduced.
Disclosure: Written in collaboration with Melijoe