Project 365 – 8th to 14th March 2015

Sunday 8th March 2015

IMG_0558

After attending Blog On Cymru yesterday, this little beauty has become our most used product from the goody bag this week!

Monday 9th March 2015

IMG_0561

Grace wanted to be quick off the mark and bag her red nose at school – before they sold out! She picked nosebot (‘scuse the pun!).

Tuesday 10th March 2015

IMG_0569

A trip to the dentist for Grace. Apart from the fact that she needs to pull her bottom lip forward more when she brushes, all was well.

Wednesday 11th March 2015

IMG_1523 (2)

Following the theme for this week’s photography and poetry prompt, this was the perfect image for ‘senses’ to me.

Thursday 12th March 2015

IMG_0581

I am taking part in the #springtimesurpriseproject being run by Capture by Lucy. As my recipient was a budding knitter, I hope that this is the perfect package for her. I wrapped it and sent it today.

Friday 13th March 2015

IMG_1651

Spurred on by the fact that I received a distinction in my Foundation in Photography course, I decided to take my camera with me when I went over to see my Sports Therapist. Ross and I both travel together and, whilst I was waiting for him to have his appointment, I found that the resident cats made perfect subjects to practice on!

Saturday 14th March 2015

IMG_0600

Following a long, difficult week, Grace and I had some girly time together this evening as Ross was off performing with his band. We decided on face masks – Grace’s first ever one! – and doing our nails. Some valuable ‘us’ time.

Linking to Project 365 with The Boy and Me

365

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. March 21, 2015 / 3:27 pm

Choc Shot is awesome isn’t it? It can be used in so many different ways! It was great to see you at Blog On Cymru, thanks for coming and supporting us.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

2. March 18, 2015 / 9:04 pm

I hope this week is better for you! Well done on your distinction! Love how the two of you had some much needed girly time together with face masks and nails. Brilliant! x

3. March 17, 2015 / 10:14 am

Hi Vic πŸ™‚ I love the cute cat photo. Really well done on the photography course too. Rowan’s nose was Stripey, who looks like a criminal, and Louis got Astrosnort. I thought this years noses were really great πŸ™‚
    Karen Hannah recently posted..Project 365: Week 11My Profile

4. March 16, 2015 / 8:41 pm

Loving the hand photo. Some girly time sounds lovely, can’t wait to do this with my daughter!
    Mummy of Two recently posted..Siblings March 2015My Profile

5. March 16, 2015 / 4:10 pm

So lovely that you girls got to spend some time together – special times eh? My boy and I had an evening together on Friday as everyone else was out. We sat and bonded over Comic Relief πŸ™‚

6. March 15, 2015 / 7:47 pm

Hi Victoria, sorry if this is a duplicate comment, not sure if I deleted or posted the last comment!

That photography course you took paid off as I love the picture of the two cats. And there’s nothing like a bit of girly time; although I think I would have probably eaten the Chocolate and Strawberry facemask!
    Debbie recently posted..My Daughters First School Trip AwayMy Profile

7. March 15, 2015 / 7:43 pm

Hi Victoria, some great photos there. That course you took in photography certainly paid off, that shot of the cats is great…And as for the girly night in, I think I would have eaten your Chocolate and Strawberry facemask – How did you not?
    Debbie recently posted..My Daughters First School Trip AwayMy Profile

8. March 15, 2015 / 6:38 pm

I love the nose bot picture. We had the same idea in this house and bagged 2 nose vamps, 1 nose bot and and nose monster. It was great fun. I love that you and your girl got some girly time together. My little misses are still too young for face masks but E likes having her nails done. #project365
    Nikki Fraser recently posted..10 reasons I love being a Mum!Β My Profile

9. March 15, 2015 / 3:39 pm

its great to spend some us time together, one of the joys of an only child – its much easier to do.
    The cats don’t seem to bothered to be the stars on a 365 project, they are looking very relaxed.
    Glad all went well at the dentist.

10. When the Dust Settles
    March 15, 2015 / 12:40 pm

some great photos this week, even through a tough week, keep going πŸ™‚

11. March 14, 2015 / 10:55 pm

Oooh we haven’t tried the choc shot yet! Love your senses photo and I definitely need a pampering night like that with my girl! πŸ™‚
    75sunflowers recently posted..Project 365 2015 #11My Profile

12. March 14, 2015 / 10:47 pm

Sorry to hear it’s been a tough week. Love the photo of the cats and good to see you and Grace looking so happy on that final pic πŸ™‚
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Project 365 2015 Week 11My Profile

13. March 14, 2015 / 10:46 pm

That last photo made me smile, glad you’re having a nice weekend after your rubbish week – enjoy the rest of it! Love your Senses photo, beautiful x
    Sara (@mumturnedmom) recently posted..Silent Sunday: 15 March 2015My Profile