1. amerykański snajper cda
    February 6, 2015 / 10:55 am

or also you can chheck out the latest Indian movies,Indian videos,Desi
    videos and Indian Songs from our website tajil movies.
    1 from my XP system and MM6 from my Vista system, registered
    the DLLs and they are working well. You are ale to record
    on these and then download into any computer that’s blu ray compatible.

my weeb site :: amerykański snajper cda
    amerykański snajper cda recently posted..amerykański snajper cdaMy Profile

2. January 13, 2015 / 10:07 pm

that looks cool, not sure I’d want some strange woman looking at me all the time though!!
    I wonder who it is and if she knows it’s there!

3. January 12, 2015 / 7:20 pm

I love images like this, so much to observe once you’re eyes divert away from the obvious image. Great capture
    #mysundayphoto

4. January 12, 2015 / 7:07 am

Being the information junkie that I am, I just Googled this to find about more about who the woman is (I only looked at one website – clearly I’m not that much of an info-junkie!). It said that this was originally painted on, but then etched into the rendering for the look that is in this photo. It didn’t say who the woman was. I like it though, particularly who the actual window of the building is incorporated into the image.
    Fiona @ Free Range Chick recently posted..Silent Sunday 11/01/2015My Profile

5. Jess - MummysCrochetWorld
    January 11, 2015 / 9:37 pm

I’m an Devon local, I worked opposite this picture until a few months ago, whoever did had a lovley idea! #mysundayphoto
    Jess – MummysCrochetWorld recently posted..My Sunday Photo 11/01/2015My Profile

6. January 11, 2015 / 4:11 pm

What a striking mural. I like that, despite the busy street filled with people, my eye was drawn to it. Where was this taken?
    Maria recently posted..The BeginningMy Profile

7. January 11, 2015 / 12:18 pm

That is so cool! It almost looks super imposed, on to the wall x
    Ojo Henley recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

8. January 11, 2015 / 9:52 am

I love coming across striking street art like this. I see from the comments that it’s in Exeter which I haven’t been to for ages but remember as being a lovely place.
    Phoebe @ Lou Messugo recently posted..Silent Sunday – 11 January 2015My Profile

9. January 11, 2015 / 8:58 am

Love the contrast of the old buildings against the contemporary art. Lovely pic #mysundayphoto
    Zena’s Suitcase recently posted..#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

10. January 11, 2015 / 8:55 am

Love this. Who is the lady in the picture, does anyone know? 🙂

11. January 11, 2015 / 8:47 am

Loving this. I’m sure I’ve been to Exeter before but a very long time ago! Who’s the woman? Very striking Mural/photo!
    Jo Laybourn recently posted..#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

12. January 11, 2015 / 8:44 am

Exeter is such an amazing place. We visited this place so few times in the past. New building in harmony with the old and arts like this abound =) #MySundayPhoto
    Merlinda recently posted..B & W Photo Project 11 January 2015My Profile

13. January 11, 2015 / 7:52 am

That’s a very striking image. I see from the comments that it’s in Exeter. I haven’t been there since 2001, but I do remember it as being a lovely place.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Silent Sunday 11.1.14My Profile

14. Leslie
    January 11, 2015 / 2:10 am

I love finding great pieces like this. That’s why I love going downtown. Love it!
    Leslie recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

15. January 11, 2015 / 12:12 am

That’s a fantastic piece of artwork. I’m intrigued, where was it taken?!

16. January 11, 2015 / 12:07 am

That’s a very interesting photo – where was it taken?
    Louise recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile