1. September 8, 2014 / 1:30 pm

Good girl! This is what I like to see, and Kerrang on in the background too! Epic!

2. September 7, 2014 / 5:06 pm

Another rock chick… she definitely looks the part.
    Not at all shy in front of the camera.
    A great fun photo ;D
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Neesie recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

3. September 7, 2014 / 10:46 am

Are you creating a rocker too? I have a couple here, big AC/DC fans lol x
    Ojo Henley recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

4. September 7, 2014 / 9:25 am

Rocking it out! She looks like she’s really enjoying herself. Can’t blame her, that’s how we roll on our house too!
    Mummy Wife Woman recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

5. September 7, 2014 / 8:38 am

Go Grace get your guitar on girl!!! Love this photo and so will she at her 18th birthday party on the big screen. hahaha Such a great moment to capture. #sundayphoto
    Jenny recently posted..Sunday photo 34/52My Profile

6. September 7, 2014 / 6:43 am

Love the expression on her face – a mini rockstar in the making πŸ™‚
    Louise recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

7. September 7, 2014 / 6:16 am

Those guitar whatnots always look like great fun. Seems like someone else agrees! Can I borrow it?
    John Adams recently posted..My Sunday Photo 7/9/2014My Profile

8. September 7, 2014 / 2:54 am

She looks like a complete pro in that pose πŸ™‚

9. September 7, 2014 / 2:01 am

Haha fantastic photo! Looks like you have a musician on your hands πŸ™‚ x
    Sarah Bailey recently posted..#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

10. September 7, 2014 / 1:12 am

This looks like so much fun – is she doing at-home Karaoke? My kids love guitars too, although they’re still at the stage of using anything pretending it is one, including a banana!
    Lovely, enthusiastic action shot!
    tracey @ mummyshire recently posted..Sunday Photo / Silent Sunday : 6 September 2014My Profile