Classic Landscapes Homework

Classic Landscapes Homework

One of my favourite things each month is reading my photography magazines. One of the subscriptions is a gift from Ross’ parents for my last two birthdays. The other, Practical Photography, I have been ordering myself for the last two years. When I first started buying this magazine, they were half way through a camera school where you got given homework each month. Unfortunately, I was a bit late to the party so missed most of the assignments. This time around, I have managed to start from the beginning.

Classic Landscapes

The brief for this month was to take a classic landscape image with leading lines, a focal point and using the rule of thirds. As you can see from my photo, I managed to succeed with the first two parts but forgot the rule of thirds! Here was my feedback for module one:

Landscapes Feedback

Silver Award

I was pleased to receive a silver award and here is my certificate:

Landscapes Certificate

If you are on Instagram, then I would love you to join my linky, InstaLinkLove. It is open until Sunday evening at 9.30pm (probably one of the easiest linkys out there!).

Photalife

BritMums BritMums

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2017 Victoria Welton

1. June 1, 2017 / 4:41 pm

What an amazing shot. This is fantastic x

2. May 30, 2017 / 10:23 am

I love the camera magazine I get too. They don’t have this section though and so maybe I might look into getting another one

Mollyx

3. May 28, 2017 / 2:48 pm

Beautiful picture and well done on your silver award ๐Ÿ™‚ #MySundayPhoto

4. May 28, 2017 / 11:10 am

Beautiful shot! ๐Ÿ“ธ well deserved award. I really miss hills ๐Ÿ’™ #mysundayphoto
    Imperfect Mum recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

• May 28, 2017 / 10:38 am

Thank you so much Phoebe. It is the Valley of the Rocks in Lynmouth – the other side of the one I shared a couple of weeks ago x
      Victoria recently posted..Classic Landscapes HomeworkMy Profile

5. May 28, 2017 / 6:05 am

Well I love your image, although I will now have to go and look up the rule of thirds! Well done on getting the silver certificate Victoria.
    John Adams recently posted..Sun hits the skyMy Profile

6. May 28, 2017 / 6:02 am

Hi Victoria, it’s a lovely photo and well deserved of silver. I bet you were chuffed to bits on receiving your certificate!

xx
    Debbie recently posted..Postcard GreeceMy Profile

7. May 28, 2017 / 12:26 am

What a brilliant assignment and you executed it so well. I’d be thrilled if I was awarded any award never mind silver. Congratulations.
    I look forward to seeing and hearing about your next challenge ๐Ÿ˜€
    Neesie recently posted..My Sunday Photo…DeerMy Profile

• May 28, 2017 / 12:25 am

Thanks so much lovely ๐Ÿ™‚ x

• May 28, 2017 / 12:11 am

Thank you Fiona. I agree! Although because it was in the brief, I guess it should have followed it! ๐Ÿ™‚