In amongst all the lovely badges on my sidebar, you may have noticed that we were made Thorpe Park Ambassadors back at the beginning of April. We were lucky enough to win an annual pass a couple of years ago so, to get another annual pass was a real treat. Grace is particularly excited as she is now tall enough to go on some of the bigger rides – something she missed out on last time around!
Thorpe Park Resort have some awesome activities going on during the last week of May to celebrate their Annual Passholders. Perfect for the half-term holiday! This means existing Passholders get to visit and make the most of their trip. If you are a non-passholders then it is the perfect chance to upgrade your ticket and get the best from what is happening.
Derren Brown’s Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon Exclusive Pop Badge
If you visit any time between the 22nd and 26th of May with your Annual Pass you will get the chance to receive a limited edition Derren Brown’s Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon pop badges. These will be an extremely limited run, so once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Kids Eat Free
The park is open for the entire month of May, so why not take advantage of those quieter weekdays and head down after school for a delicious dinner with the kids! Simply buy any full priced adult restaurant meal, show your Annual Pass and kids eats free*!
*One full paying adult meal with relevant Annual Pass discount is required for one free children’s meal. Only one meal per adult.
Timber Tug Boat Ride
To celebrate the opening of Timber Tug Boat, Thorpe Park Resort are giving away limited edition pop badges! Only available from 22nd May – 26th May, when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Exclusive £17.50 ticket available!
If you are a Thorpe Park Annual Pass holder, you can now bring a friend with you for just £17.50! Just present your pass at the gates and receive your discounted mates rate!
Win a Thorpe Park Resort Family Pass
With all these special events going on, how can you afford to miss out? To make it even easier to pay a visit to Thorpe Park Resort, I am giving away a family pass to one lucky winner. Enter via the Gleam widget below. Closes Friday 26th May 2017.
VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES MAY MADNESS THORPE PARK RESORT COMPETITION
The THORPE PARK RESORT competition with VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES requires that you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use. The winner must be in accordance with the regulations of THORPE PARK Resort, a copy of which is displayed at the attraction or can be obtained online at www.thorpepark.com. Please ensure that you agree to be bound by the regulations before redeeming your prize. VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES will pick the winner who will receive a family pass to THORPE PARK Resort. VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES will forward the competition winner’s details to THORPE PARK Resort.
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except:
- Any employees of the Merlin Entertainments Group or members of their immediate families;
- Any employees or representatives of any agencies, suppliers or third parties associated with any attractions in the Merlin Entertainments Group; or
- If you are not over 18 and win please ensure your parent or guardian get in touch with us to claim the prize.
- The winner will receive a family pass to THORPE PARK Resort which can be used from: 23rd March – 2nd Tickets do not allow entry into the resort for the FRIGHT NIGHTS special event. Terms and conditions apply please visit www.thorpepark.co.uk.
- The winner will be announced by VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES on their date of choice.
- Reasonable efforts by VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless specifically agreed by THORPE PARK Resort. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking. THORPE PARK Resort reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of the same or greater value at any time.
- THORPE PARK Resort and VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES will not use the winner’s details for marketing purposes unless they have opted in to receive such information.
- THORPE PARK Resort and VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES may contact the competition winner post-visit for feedback purposes.
- THORPE PARK Resort and VERILY VICTORIA VOCALISES cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner or as a result of accepting the prize.
- The winner is responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation or meals.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and they will co-operate with any other reasonable request by THORPE PARK Resort relating to any post-winning publicity including all social channels.
- THORPE PARK Resort’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Merlin reserves the right to alter theses terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
Our family are Thorpe Park Resort Ambassadors and I have published this post in conjunction with them and that scheme.