The National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh

The National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh

The National Museum of Scotland

If you are on Instagram, then I would love you to join my linky, InstaLinkLove. It is open until Sunday evening at 9.30pm (probably one of the easiest linkys out there!).

Photalife
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2017 Victoria Welton

1. April 15, 2017 / 11:31 am

This is on my sunday photo for this week. We went here last weekend and it was fantastic. Why we haven’t been before I don’t know. I think you don’t visit the places on your doorstep enough xx

2. April 13, 2017 / 11:18 am

Ran out of time to go there but it’s still on the list when we next visit Edinburgh…looks such a great museum πŸ™‚ xox
    Lisa from Lisa’s Life recently posted..Welcome To WellsMy Profile

3. April 10, 2017 / 9:26 am

That looks amazing, You can’t beat seeing dinosaurs

4. April 9, 2017 / 9:05 pm

We were here at the end of last year. I’s the best museum I’ve ever been to, and a gorgeous building too. Can’t wait to go again! Fab angle you’ve captured here. #MySundayPhoto

5. April 9, 2017 / 8:47 am

Love it here – Can’t believe it’s still free – we will be heading there this week.

Love your picture too.

6. April 9, 2017 / 7:33 am

Oh wow! Great shot! πŸ“Έ I know two boys (and their mum) who’s love to visit there! #Mysundayphoto
    Imperfect Mum recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

7. April 9, 2017 / 12:50 am

What a wonderful building with its super high ceilings and the dinosaur fits in just nicely
    I’ve been to Edinburgh but not this museum, it looks amazing
    #SundayPhoto
    tracey at Mummyshire recently posted..Sunday Photo | 9 April 2017My Profile

8. April 9, 2017 / 12:21 am

This is one of my absolute favourite places! I’ve spent so much time there over the years. I used to go there to draw when I was at school, when it was just the original building, but I love the new extension too. Hope you enjoyed it πŸ™‚
    Sara | mumturnedmom recently posted..Reflections: Week 14My Profile

• April 14, 2017 / 7:27 pm

It it an amazing place – and I love the fact that you know so much about it. We really did πŸ™‚ x
      Victoria recently posted..A Letter to my Unborn SonMy Profile

9. April 9, 2017 / 12:17 am

I’ve been to Edinburgh three or four times and have never visited the museum. Looks very grand and of course the dinosaur skeleton is so imposing! Next time we’re up there we will definitely pay a visit.

10. April 9, 2017 / 12:08 am

So much to look at – especially the big dinosaur. Think my girls would be a bit nervous about being faced with this scene! πŸ™‚