Our 20 Week Scan

Our 20 Week Scan

Last week we had our twenty week scan and we revealed the gender by way of a video. Originally I had planned it to be a movie trailer – but we both felt that Grace’s reaction made for far better viewing! If you would like to see it then you will find it over on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrQJitrnGwc&t=2s

This photo shows the pram shoes we bought from Mothercare to give to Grace to show her what we were having – and the image also features in the video. It will become the new cover for my Conception Diaries series.

If you are on Instagram, then I would love you to join my linky, InstaLinkLove. It is open until Sunday evening at 9.30pm (probably one of the easiest linkys out there!).

Photalife
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2017 Victoria Welton

1. February 28, 2017 / 11:16 am

WOW, so sweet 😉
    Congrats guys!

2. February 26, 2017 / 10:13 pm

Aw congratulations guys! Grace is such a sweetheart! Xx

3. February 26, 2017 / 7:44 pm

What a lovely gender reveal image. Congratulations! #mysundayphoto

4. February 26, 2017 / 11:56 am

Aww! Congratulations….I watched Grace’s reaction and it was just brilliant.
    She is going to be the best big sister x
    Kim Carberry recently posted..Shark Attack. #MySundayPhotoMy Profile

5. February 26, 2017 / 9:25 am

Grace’s reaction was wonderful, it brought a tear to my eye. I’m so happy for you all. I think you’ll find having a little boy a lot different to having a girl, I know I did. I’m sure Grace is going to help love helping out once he’s here. xx

6. February 26, 2017 / 7:51 am

Fantastic – very happy for you, lovely shoes!

7. February 26, 2017 / 7:11 am

I had seen one or two images of you on the web clearly showing a bump. Congratulations, I take it your visits to SPain were a success then? Great image too. #MySundayPhoto
    John Adams recently posted..Stepping back in timeMy Profile

8. February 26, 2017 / 5:56 am

Hi Victoria, knowing how hard the past few years have been for you and your family and seeing the scan pictures I feel so happy for you. I bet Grace was over the moon.

xx
    Debbie recently posted..The Cliffs At AgalasMy Profile

9. February 26, 2017 / 12:12 am

Aww that is so cute. Love her reaction. Huge congratulations lovely x

10. February 26, 2017 / 12:12 am

Grace’s reaction in priceless and so touching. Having spoken about this several times on the podcast, I know how much this means to all three of you. Congratulations, and may the next 20 weeks be as smooth as the last 20.