Adventures in Rock Pooling

Adventures in Rock Pooling

One day, Grace and Emily decided to go rock pooling…Emily tried…

adventures-in-rock-pooling-grace

Grace tried…

adventures-in-rock-pooling-emily-and-grace

but both were puzzled. They couldn’t catch a thing! Until…

adventures-in-rock-pooling-emily-catches-a-ross

Emily managed to land herself a ‘Ross’!

NB: The last photograph is not Photoshop trickery. It is simply a different perspective and angle!

If you are on Instagram, then don’t forget that my new Instagram linky, InstaLinkLove, is open until Sunday evening at 9.30pm (probably one of the easiest linkys out there!).

Photalife
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2016 Victoria Welton

1. September 14, 2016 / 10:18 pm

Wow Victoria I love how you edited these pics, they are beautiful I love the pops of colour x

2. September 12, 2016 / 12:07 pm

Oh this is so clever how you have picked out the shot of colour. Great perspective on the last shot too. It does look like she’s caught a Ross. #mysundayphoto

3. September 11, 2016 / 6:28 pm

Wow what beautiful photo’s. The effect looks amazing! And hehe at the last one and the little storyline! x

4. September 11, 2016 / 6:10 pm

Fabulous pictures! I love the editing and the tiny splashes of colour that you have added – they are beautiful. The last picture made me laugh out loud – brilliant xx

5. September 11, 2016 / 2:46 pm

I love these photos and how you picked out the colour in the water. The last photo did make me laugh #MySundayPhoto

6. September 11, 2016 / 12:57 pm

Creative πŸ™‚ I love the reflections Victoria.

7. September 11, 2016 / 9:16 am

Great photos the use of selective colour is brilliant. The last one made me smile. Great angle!
    Martyn recently posted..My Sunday Photo 11/09/16My Profile

8. September 11, 2016 / 8:16 am

Beautiful use of selective colour. I love the top one the most. I hope it was a fun day

9. September 11, 2016 / 7:59 am

Hi Victoria, I love what you’ve done with the colour in the photos. That ‘Ross’ looks decidedly dodgy, I hope you got the girls to put him back!

xx
    Debbie recently posted..Common Garden SnailMy Profile

10. September 11, 2016 / 7:33 am

What fun! I’d love to go rock pooling with Freya but haven’t found any yet. Love your colour splashes. #MySundayPhoto

11. September 11, 2016 / 7:02 am

Great photos. I love the way you’ve just picked out a little bit of colour in them.

12. September 11, 2016 / 6:40 am

A selective colour filter, yes? Really enjoyed these images. Did the net survive having Ross in it?? #MySUndayPhoto

13. September 11, 2016 / 6:31 am

Perfect Victoria, such great photos. It looks like a perfect day x

14. September 11, 2016 / 4:36 am

Well done on catching a Ross :). We did rock pooling recently and it’s a lot harder than it sounds isn’t it? We caught a bunch of weeds and that’s it!
    Notmyyearoff recently posted..Summer holidays and Year 1My Profile

• September 11, 2016 / 11:26 am

Hahaha! They aren’t very common πŸ˜‰ It is not easy at all – Grace found a sea slug, she is usually pretty good at it!
      Victoria recently posted..Adventures in Rock PoolingMy Profile

15. September 11, 2016 / 12:18 am

LOVE the splashes of colour in these. (Oh hang on, water pun …)