Skimming the Atlantic. #MySundayPhoto

Skimming the Atlantic. #MySundayPhoto

Skimming the Atlantic was this bird I captured on the way back from Rathlin Island.

OneDad3Girls Silent Sunday with MummyConstant
Running in Lavender
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2016-2017 Victoria Welton

1. July 5, 2016 / 12:48 pm

Ah wow look at the amazing colour of the water, so vibrant and alive. As always this is a beautiful shot, wonderfully captured.

Thank you so much for linking up with #MyCapturedMoment xx

2. July 3, 2016 / 5:07 pm

Oh Vic what a stunning picture! I love the depth of the blue against the background and the bird! Xx

3. July 3, 2016 / 12:15 pm

Love the colour of the water so refreshing. #mycapturedmoment

4. July 2, 2016 / 5:18 pm

Oh, the colour of the sea, amazing! Such a beautiful image, and catching the bird just makes it perfect!

5. July 1, 2016 / 7:25 pm

wow look at the sea, looks like a 3D painting, an amazing capture, and I love the birds reflection. over from #my captured moment

6. June 27, 2016 / 10:06 pm

Oh Vicky, I love this. That blue. And if I squint I can see a lighthouse too! Perfect πŸ™‚ xox

7. June 27, 2016 / 9:27 pm

Beautiful photo Victoria, I love the way the light is reflecting on the water. I would just sit there and watch forever I find water so very relaxing x

8. June 26, 2016 / 8:10 pm

Beautiful photo. I love the reflection and the bright colours

9. June 26, 2016 / 9:38 am

Stunning photo, I love how calm and peaceful it feels.

It was good to see you yesterday and your poem was the wisest words I’ve heard for a long long time.

10. June 26, 2016 / 7:29 am

Love what you have done with the blues of the sea. A wonderful capture of the birs.

• June 26, 2016 / 9:11 am

That is mainly as it was πŸ™‚ So calm and blue, it was stunning. Thank you John πŸ™‚
      Victoria recently posted..Skimming the AtlanticMy Profile

11. June 26, 2016 / 7:19 am

Beautiful photo. You’ve captured the bird perfectly and I love the blue of the sea.

12. June 26, 2016 / 6:36 am

Wonderfully vivid colours. I’m always amazed by how close they fly to the water. We both have a similar theme this week. #MySundayPhoto
    Tara recently posted..My Sunday Photo – Week 25.My Profile

13. June 26, 2016 / 1:12 am

That sea looks like postcard, you’ve done some clever editing again to make it so beautiful.

• June 26, 2016 / 8:38 am

Thank you so much Fiona. Believe it, or not, I didn’t have to edit this one too much. A crop and some touching up but the sea was mainly that blue – and very calm πŸ™‚ x
      Victoria recently posted..Skimming the AtlanticMy Profile