An Abstract Portrait of Grace

An Abstract Portrait of Grace

This week I am sharing an abstract image of Grace. In order to get the ‘misty’ effect, she put a plastic folder across her face!

OneDad3Girls
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2016 Victoria Welton

1. February 29, 2016 / 1:15 pm

Hi Victoria, there I was thinking you had a fancy camera lens, but in fact it’s just a plastic folder! How clever. I like the whole effect of the picture, very different.

xx
    Debbie recently posted..A Track Clearing, Birthday CelebrationMy Profile

2. February 28, 2016 / 9:09 pm

I’d never have thought to put a plastic folder across the face for a photo – what a great idea! #MySundayPhoto

3. February 28, 2016 / 2:59 pm

What a clever idea to use the folder! She’s a little beauty Vicky. Thinking of you all as the coming week rolls around xx

4. February 28, 2016 / 11:37 am

How clever! It looks like you’re really enjoying your photography at the moment. And who would’ve thought you could get that effect with a plastic folder
    #SundayPhoto

5. February 28, 2016 / 11:28 am

I love this, a great capture of each part that makes you look that little bit deeper at this gorgeous girl xx

6. February 28, 2016 / 10:08 am

I LOVE this! How creative! There is nothing as fun as experimenting with your camera and the kids are always so great at coming up with cool new ideas to try. Outside the box, awesome photo!
    Zara recently posted..#MySundayPhoto Grand Central StationMy Profile

7. February 28, 2016 / 8:44 am

Brilliant idea, I love the folder over the face trick

8. February 28, 2016 / 8:05 am

She’s a clever girl to use the plastic folder! Great way of taking a portrait photo.

9. February 28, 2016 / 12:49 am

Wow! What a great idea. I love the composition. I will definitely have a go with this with Olivia. πŸ™‚

10. February 28, 2016 / 12:34 am

That’s fabulous! Another way to achieve soft focus is to stretch a pop sock or the end of a pair of tights over the camera! x

11. February 28, 2016 / 12:13 am

What a great idea for a striking and different composition. i will have to remember the plastic folder trick for future use too!
    Tim recently posted..My Sunday Photo: Catch!My Profile