The Conception Diaries #2 – Thursday 10th September 2015

The Conception Diaries #2 – Thursday 10th September 2015

Welcome to the second in my series of vlogs, ‘The Conception Diaries’.

Last Saturday the very first in my series of vlogs was published and I would like to say a massive thank you to every one who has watched, liked and commented. Your support has been amazing.

This video was recorded on Thursday 10th September 2015. This week I tell you how my first round of clomid affected me (NOT good!), I say thank you to a lady I found on one of the TTC (trying to conceive) groups on Facebook who has not only answered many of my questions about egg donation but has also been a massive support to me and I tell you about my Skype discussions with a clinic in Barcelona.

With apologies for the poor quality – I wasn’t on the ball with focussing that day!

Don’t miss a vlog – subscribe to my YouTube Channel

And then the fun began...
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2016 Victoria Welton

1. January 27, 2016 / 10:45 am

Facebook is often slated but personally? I think there are so many benefits. As you said. I think the groups are great and it’s a way to connect with people that isn’t intrusive unless you want it to be. Sorry to hear you’ve been feeling so rotten 🙁

• January 27, 2016 / 3:35 pm

I totally agree. Thanks Suzanne – thankfully this was last September 🙂 x
      Victoria recently posted..A Tasty Little TreatMy Profile

2. January 27, 2016 / 7:03 am

Hi Victoria, what you are doing with The Conception Diaries is brilliant. Sharing your experiences with others will not only help families in similar situations, but it also helps to raise awareness. I love the fact that your videos aren’t too long, they give me a chance to sit and drink my coffee whilst watching. I am sure that baring your soul to the world isn’t easy nor is staying positive. I really do look forward to the day you have good news to share with the world and whether the baby is biologically yours or not, doesn’t matter. You will make a fab Mum and Grace will be in her element being an older sister.

xx

• January 27, 2016 / 3:37 pm

Thank you so much for this lovely comment Debs. It really does make it all worthwhile. I was a bit worried they were too long so this is good to hear. I hope I will be sharing my news with the world in the not too distant future xx
      Victoria recently posted..A Tasty Little TreatMy Profile

3. January 26, 2016 / 8:18 pm

Wow things have moved really quickly. The power of social media and the web is crazy. I’m glad you have that support and a good friend to gain advice from. I really hope everything works out. Will look forward to the next update xx #thetruthabout

4. January 26, 2016 / 7:36 pm

A couple of Facebook groups that I joined after my pregnancy were (still are) the only group of people that truly understand how I feel at certain times of the year. I love that you can comment and it won’t show up in your feed. I truly am willing for things to go yours and Ross’ (and Grace’s) way Vic. X #truthabout
    Carol Cameleon recently posted..Introducing ‘The Friendly Little Trolls’ ~ a book series for childrenMy Profile

• January 27, 2016 / 4:47 pm

I am so totally with you there Carol. Thank you so much for your lovely, supportive comment x
      Victoria recently posted..A Tasty Little TreatMy Profile

5. January 26, 2016 / 5:05 pm

The Facebook groups sound like a really good idea. I really do think that, in some ways Facebook is a godsend really as it seems to be the one social media platform that really gets people together and allows for frank and open discussions. I look forward to seeing Ross and hearing what he has to say on it all. Such a quick turnaround with the clinic. Your head must have been spinning a bit that day. Thanks for linking up to #thetruthabout again Vic X
    Sam recently posted..The Truth about… #61My Profile

• January 27, 2016 / 4:50 pm

It really does help Sam – so much. I know – we couldn’t believe it either. Ross hasn’t done one yet – but he will soon 🙂 Thank you for your lovely, supportive comment x
      Victoria recently posted..A Tasty Little TreatMy Profile