Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes

The very first featured photo of this year had to be one of Grace blowing out her candles on her 9th Birthday cake. What I love about the top photo is the smoke billowing from the candles. To me, it is making patterns in the form of the wishes she might be making for this year – I can see a smiling face, a butterfly, ribbons and a swan.

Grace's 9th Birthday

Grace's 9th Birthday 2

1. January 24, 2016 / 12:25 pm

What a beautiful capture. Belated happy birthday xx

2. January 11, 2016 / 3:14 pm

Oh wow! I love the top picture! She smoke around the candles really is amazing. A beautiful #MyCapturedMoment

3. January 9, 2016 / 12:49 pm

I totally agree the smoke swirling around that first shot looks so effective and somehow a little magical. Happy 9th Birthday Grace, hope she has a great year ahead.

Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

4. January 8, 2016 / 8:30 am

Gorgeous photos – how lovely to be able to capture a memory like that.

5. January 5, 2016 / 7:34 pm

Wow what a gorgeous look img cake. Happy birthday to tour daughter X #snapshotsaturday

6. January 4, 2016 / 7:24 pm

Lovely photos; I’m so pleased Grace had a very happy birthday πŸ™‚ xox

7. Aw these are such beautiful photos and I love the imagery!
    I hope that all of her birthday wishes come true and sending an extra birthday wish from Lily and I πŸ™‚
    Lucy
    xx

#MySundayPhoto

8. January 3, 2016 / 8:12 pm

Gorgeous photo and I love her love of pugs too! What is it about pugs? My kids are mental over them too! Also, fab job with the cake missus πŸ˜‰ Thanks so much for linking up with Snapshot Saturday! x

• January 4, 2016 / 11:53 am

I know – I don’t understand the fascination either!! Thanks very much πŸ™‚ A pleasure x
      Victoria recently posted..Birthday WishesMy Profile

9. January 3, 2016 / 5:12 pm

Beautiful photo, happy birthday Grace I hope you had a wonderful day and you get all your birthday wishes x

10. January 3, 2016 / 5:10 pm

Such a wonderful moment, beautifully captured. Happy Birthday Grace! And, a very happy new year to you all x
    Sara | mumturnedmom recently posted..The Prompt: Week 96My Profile

11. January 3, 2016 / 2:34 pm

Another Grace and another birthday, my Grace’s birthday was New Year’s Eve. I hope she had a fab time and such lovely photos. Happy new year. Xx

• January 4, 2016 / 12:09 pm

The best name and the best time of year! Happy Birthday to your Grace too x
      Victoria recently posted..Birthday WishesMy Profile

12. January 3, 2016 / 1:31 pm

Lovely start to the year, hope Grace had a wonderful birthday. The cake looks very nice!

13. January 3, 2016 / 12:53 pm

What a lovely way of looking at it. I hope she had a very happy birthday and wishing you all a wonderful 2016.

14. January 3, 2016 / 11:34 am

What magical photos – the first one is just amazing. All of those possibilities and wishes. I hope all of her wishes come true and that she had a lovely birthday.

15. January 3, 2016 / 8:55 am

Beautiful captures, I hop it was a very Happy Birthday

Happy New Year

16. January 3, 2016 / 8:48 am

Happy birthday Grace, let’s hope all her wishes come true! And Happy New Year to you Victoria.

17. January 3, 2016 / 7:46 am

Happy birthday, Grace! I hope she had a lovely day. And happy new year to you all.

18. January 3, 2016 / 7:35 am

Hi Victoria, I hope Grace had a fantastic Birthday. It can be hard having a birthday near Christmas when you’re a child, other children may not get shared Christmas/birthday presents, but neither do they get to have twinkly decorations up!

I love that first picture, with the swirls of smoke and I love the idea of them being wishes!

I was lucky enough to get a ‘proper’ camera for my birthday/Christmas (I didn’t mind as it was something I wanted and know they are pricey). At the moment I am clueless/petrified of it, but one day I hope to be taking interesting photos like you.

Wishing you and your family a cracking 2016!

xx
    Debbie recently posted..Mount Skopos: Our New Years Day WalkMy Profile

19. January 3, 2016 / 6:14 am

Lovely selection of images and I see what you mean about the smoke being wishes! May they come true. Happy new year Victoria. #MySundayPhoto

20. January 3, 2016 / 2:25 am

Yum, her cake looks good. I hope she had a great birthday!

21. January 3, 2016 / 12:43 am

Love the first photo with the smoke and idea it is capturing Grace’s wishes. Hope you all had a lovely time celebrating! #mysundayphoto

22. January 3, 2016 / 12:34 am

BEAUTIFUL pictures – loving all that smoke. Looks like those candles were really picking up heat there! HAPPY BIRTHDAY & Happy New Year!
    Wishing you a year full of happiness Vic x

23. January 3, 2016 / 12:14 am

I think your photo with the smoke swirling is beautiful and I wonder what she wished for?!
    You’re a year ahead of us as we’ve just had Mademoiselle’s 8th birthday. Where does the time go?!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and happy new year
    x

24. January 3, 2016 / 12:06 am

Love the way you’ve captured the smoke from the candles where Grace has blown them out and the pictures you can see in the smoke too. Hope that Grace had a wonderful birthday and wishing you all a very happy new year πŸ™‚