If you love Reese’s Butter Cups then these are even better! This is mine and Grace’s new favourite treat. We love to sit down with a cup of tea some Raw Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cup Treats. It is our ‘girly’ time together. What is even better is that they are full of protein, dairy, gluten and sugar free and really easy to make – and they taste absolutely delicious!
- 6 tbsps of coconut oil
- 4 tbsps of smooth peanut butter
- 100g of Cavalier Sugar-Free Stevia Dark Chocolate
- 4 tbsps cacao powder
- Melt all the ingredients together in a non-stick saucepan or bain-marie
- Pour into a silicone muffin mould - either 6 large or 12 small
- Place into the freezer to set for around 30 minutes