Cesaro Flies at WWE Cardiff

Cesaro Flies at WWE Cardiff

Last Thursday we had the opportunity to go to the WWE Cardiff. I, of course, looked upon this as a great photo opportunity and I think this one has to be my favourite during a match between Cesaro and The Miz.

Camera Settings (on Manual Mode)
ISO 3200
AWB
Aperture: F7.1
Shutter Speed: 1/320

OneDad3Girls
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. November 8, 2015 / 2:59 pm

Brilliantly captured. My cousin would bite your arm off for tickets to this, he is a crazy fan!

2. November 8, 2015 / 11:47 am

Great action shot. I’ve only ever seen amateur WWE at a local district show, but couldn’t get near enough to get a clear photo.
    Emma T recently posted..My Sunday Photo – pester powerMy Profile

• November 8, 2015 / 12:51 pm

Thanks Emma ๐Ÿ™‚ We used to go to a lot of local shows – some of them were fab x

• November 8, 2015 / 12:52 pm

Thanks Sarah – we all had a great time ๐Ÿ™‚

3. November 8, 2015 / 7:23 am

I grew up watching the (then) WWF so it still has a special place in my heart. I do remember dabbling when I got older & the Miz was primarily a commentator – didn’t realise he wrestled! I went to see it live when I was a kid – the Undertaker was there & I was absolutely petrified x
    Beth @ Twinderelmo recently posted..Reading – The Ordinary MomentsMy Profile

• November 8, 2015 / 1:12 pm

I think the Miz is great! He is such a character ๐Ÿ™‚ x

4. November 8, 2015 / 12:44 am

That is just an amazing shot – almost as if they have stopped themselves in mid-air for you to take their photo!! I think the shape of the jumper is very athletic and I can’t imagine what’s going thru the mind of the man below!
    I’ve never been to any type of WWW, hope you had fun xx
    #SundayPhoto

5. November 8, 2015 / 12:28 am

Eew… budgy smugglers! It’s been a while since I saw any of those… thank goodness.
    That’s quite a photo though. Perfect timing ;D

• November 8, 2015 / 4:42 pm

Yep – I have to agree with you there. Although his physique does make up for it! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ x
      Victoria recently posted..Cesaro Flies at WWE CardiffMy Profile

6. November 8, 2015 / 12:13 am

Ha! What a fab shot, I’d be running the other way if a bloke was falling towards me like that not opening my arms to catch him!
    Amanda recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile