I have recently started working with the fabulous Drumond Park having joined their reviewers panel and I am really looking forward to seeing what they have to offer in the lead up to Christmas. We have already review the ‘LOGO What Am I’ game and have one to giveaway – this ends on 18th September.
Along with reviewing products, they are also going to provide my readers lots of chances to win some of their eye-catching board games and sets and I am pleased to be able to offer you not just one, but two great games in this giveaway.
The first is the brand new Gee Whizz. Aimed at children aged 5 and over, this magic set is packed full of basic tricks and magical activities. They are perfect for your young ones to master and put on a show to their families (Grace still loves doing this now!).
There is a host of things to challenge them and keep them occupied including magically ‘growiing’ a flower from the end of a wand, creating visual effects with some rainbow glasses and mastering the basics of illusion such as pouring coins out of an empty saucer or changing the colour of a dice by pushing it through a magic tunnel. All this with the assistance of an older sibling or grown up.
Gee Whizz comes complete with clear, comprehensive, pictorial instructions and costs £19.99 rrp.
The second game is Rattle Me Bones, an electronic game full of suspense and surprise. Captain Boney is his name and stealing his possessions is the name of the game!
The challenge is to creep up on him and take one the many glittering prizes hanging off him. These include a sceptre, a medal, a dagger, a necklace, a purse, a gauntlet and a watch.
2 – 4 players take it in turns to spin the spinner and very carefully remove an item from Captain Boney, matching the colour they have spun. But, watch out! This skeleton doesn’t want to loose his booty and, if a player falters or makes a clumsy move, he will rise up, shaking frantically and literally ‘rattling his bones’!
Rattle Me Bones (rrp £22.99) is aimed at ages 5 and up and is built to help hone those fine motor skills, develop hand/eye co-ordination and build dexterity. A really entertaining game which will keep you amused for hours.
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning both of these great games then please follow the instructions on the Gleam widget below.
- There is 1 prize of a Gee Whizz Game and Rattle Me Bones Game from Drumond Park – the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners details will be passed to Drumond Park who will send the prize direct.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Drumond Park).
- Closing date for entries is 11am GMT on 2nd October 2015.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and visit the Drumond Park Facebook page as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or Tweet within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Drumond Park are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Drumond Park and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.