Houseology is a brand which specialises in designer furniture, lighting and accessories and they recently approached me to let me know all about their brand new kids section.
Houseology was created for an architectural and design practice and has a history of professionalism when it comes to design. Established by Kate Mooney in 2003, the company soon became recognised for it’s great reputation, working on a number of different projects all over the world. Kate originally worked with her business partner, Wendy Clark in a design practice which they founded but, noticing a gap in the market, Kate decided to start a new design studio focussing on designing and delivering exciting new hotel concepts for some of the best known hotel brands across the world. Originally starting off as a team of four designers, the company has grown and now, with a mix of architects, interior, furniture and graphic designers, their work has meant that many people – both residential and business – can benefit from their ideas and beautiful products.
Not only do they offer a wonderful range, but you can also find help in the form of their buying and how-to guides which can be found on their website.
Refurbishing your home can be a tricky task and Kate wanted to encourage people to develop their own style – and I believe that the company have certainly achieved this with their new kids collection.
The collection is focused on pieces which are beautifully designed as well as practical and that fit seamlessly with grown-up interior schemes. Many of the pieces also have a Scandic feel which gives them a gorgeous contemporary edge that can grow with your children.
The collections include designer furniture, bed linen, storage, accessories, lighting, rugs and there is even a dedicated designer nursery section.
The talented people at Houseology have given my readers the opportunity to win £150 to spend on their Kids collection. So, if you are looking decorate your nursery for an impending arrival or if you want to upgrade your little one’s room, then this is the perfect opportunity to purchase some beautiful products.
- This voucher is valid on items within the Houseology Kids category only
- Delivery is not included within the voucher and will be charged separately
- Voucher code is valid for one single transaction only, even where the full available balance is not met. Any value not used within one transaction will be forfeit
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value
- No cash alternatives to the stated prize will be offered
- Voucher valid until 30th September 2016.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of the promoters (Verily Victoria Vocalises and Houseology)
- Closing date for entries is 10pm GMT on 22nd September 2015
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must log in via Gleam and repin an image as a mandatory entry. Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed by email or Tweet within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond with an email address within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Houseology are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between Houseology and Verily Victoria Vocalises.
- Entry to this prize draw confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.