Project 365 – 8th to 14th February 2015

Project 365 – 8th to 14th February 2015

Sunday 8th February

IMG_0330We love our Lord of the Rings Monopoly and Grace won this game.

Monday 9th February 2015

IMG_0334I’ll leave to guess what I had to sort out today!

Tuesday 10th February 2015

IMG_0339Today was our 4 year anniversary and Ross and I bought each other very practical pressies. I got him wellies whilst he got me these – in case your were wondering they are electric salt and pepper mills!

Wednesday 11th February 2015

IMG_0341Grace’s new favourite breakfast is porridge with maple syrup.

Thursday 12th February 2015

IMG_0349With inset day tomorrow, today was out of uniform day for Grace and she looked so grown up.

Friday 13th February 2015

20150214-180221-64941610.jpg Upon finding out that I’m allowed Beanies coffee on my diet, I decided to order all three flavours including chocolate orange, Irish cream and this! They are delicious!

Saturday 14th February 2015

20150214-180316-64996338.jpg A visit to Portland to see Ross’ Mum and Dad included a Valentines Day beach walk.

Linking to Project 365 with The Boy and Me

20150214-180530-65130338.jpg

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. February 17, 2015 / 2:39 pm

What a beautiful beach walk. I love her hair style on non uniform day.

2. February 16, 2015 / 5:28 pm

Wow Grace looks so beautiful in the 12 Feb shot! And great capture of the seaside with the stones and blue skyline.

3. February 15, 2015 / 7:47 pm

I’ve never seen a nit comb with as long prongs as that one! Essential for long hair I suppose.

Grace definitely looks grown up in that photo – especially with the pose. Must have been lovely to get out for a beach walk – bet it was blustery out there.
    Emma T recently posted..My Sunday Photo / Silent SundayMy Profile

4. February 15, 2015 / 11:48 am

Super Monopoly! I love porridge with maple syrup too, the best combination. Grace looks so grown up in that no-uniform-day photo. I haven’t tried the Beanies coffee yet, it looks good.
    Galina V recently posted..Photo diary, week 7 (365)My Profile

5. February 15, 2015 / 8:22 am

We can’t play monopoly very easily in our house. My husband doesn’t stop going on about the rules. Then eventually we all end up stealing from the bank!

6. February 15, 2015 / 8:07 am

Grace suddenly looks very big. Dreading the day we have to deal with nits – don’t envy you that. Lovely picture at the beach.
    Erica Price recently posted..Week 7 of 2014My Profile

7. February 14, 2015 / 7:02 pm

That is rather a rocky beach, but looks a nice day for a walk along.
    Practical presents are sensible (none practical can be more romantic)
    Oh dear at Monday, Grace has a lot of hair to work through.