Project 365 Week 1

Project 365 Week 1

1st January

IMG_0247

Grace and I supported Ross as he sang with his band ‘D-State’ on New Years Eve – which obviously spilled over into New Years Day

2nd January

IMG_0285

Grace’s 8th Birthday and she is growing up far too soon! This is the image I now have of her on a regular basis after receiving Ross’ old iPod on her birthday. She already has over 100 songs on there.

3rd January

IMG_0398

Grace had a party to celebrate. I was so impressed! It was at Jungle Jungle in Yeovil. They organised everything, were really reasonably priced and even gave Grace a present.

4th January

IMG_0080

Our healthy living regime starts tomorrow so I thought it best to finish off the Christmas shortbread 😉

365

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. January 7, 2015 / 3:03 pm

Looks like you had a fun New Years Eve/Day. Did you get a lie in?

• January 7, 2015 / 9:23 pm

Thankfully we did! Grace didn’t wake up until 10am 🙂
      Victoria recently posted..Beginnings.My Profile

2. Amanda Walsh
    January 5, 2015 / 9:38 pm

Lovely first week of pictures, my little girl has the same headphones as Grace, we love them and it means we dont have to listen to her ipad 🙂
    Amanda Walsh recently posted..SlowCooker Meatball & Pepper PastaMy Profile

• January 7, 2015 / 9:24 pm

Thank you Amanda 🙂 Grace has had those earphones for a while now – they really are great!
      Victoria recently posted..Beginnings.My Profile

3. January 5, 2015 / 12:26 pm

Happy belated 8th birthday Grace, it seems we were probably pushing out our babies at the same time lol x

• January 5, 2015 / 1:27 pm

When was yours born? You will know exactly what I am talking about! 🙂 X
      Victoria recently posted..Project 365 Week 1My Profile

• February 25, 2015 / 11:06 pm

So sorry I forgot to reply to you she was born 5:05pm 🙂 x

4. January 5, 2015 / 10:20 am

Got to finish off all the Christmas treats before you try to be good – too tempting otherwise. Looks like Grace enjoyed her birthday.
    Erica Price recently posted..Week 1 of 2015My Profile

• January 5, 2015 / 1:29 pm

Unfortunately there are still some sitting there! I am going to try and ignore them and test my willpower!
      Victoria recently posted..Project 365 Week 1My Profile

5. January 5, 2015 / 10:00 am

Grace is looking very grown up and how lovely to receive a present from her chosen party place, such a nice touch.
    rachelreallife recently posted..Project 365 Week 1My Profile

6. January 4, 2015 / 9:50 pm

It is my first #365 link up with this blog, but I did last year with Ickle Pickles Life – it is lots of fun! Happy New Year x Grace is lovely!
    Kaz recently posted..#365 Week 1/52My Profile

• January 7, 2015 / 9:28 pm

Thank you so much Kaz – and good luck with the new blog x
      Victoria recently posted..Beginnings.My Profile

7. January 4, 2015 / 9:46 pm

I am so pleased to have you on board! What a thoughtful thing for the party venue to have done, hope she had a wonderful birthday.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.
    TheBoyandMe recently posted..365 #01My Profile

• January 7, 2015 / 9:28 pm

And I am pleased to be there 🙂 I totally agree, I was really shocked. She had a great time thanks x
      Victoria recently posted..Beginnings.My Profile

8. January 4, 2015 / 9:43 pm

Belated birthday wishes to Grace. Sounds like you all had a lovely New Years Eve and Grace enjoyed her birthday!
    Jo Laybourn recently posted..My Sunday Photo – Wk 1My Profile

• January 7, 2015 / 9:31 pm

Thanks Elaine – we almost got there on the food! 😉
      Victoria recently posted..Beginnings.My Profile

• January 7, 2015 / 9:33 pm

Oh for a glass of wine and chocolates now! Thank you – she had a great time 🙂 x
      Victoria recently posted..Beginnings.My Profile

9. January 4, 2015 / 8:25 pm

Lovely photos! Grace is turning into a beautiful young lady! They do grow up far too fast x
    Kim Carberry recently posted..Silent Sunday!My Profile

• January 7, 2015 / 9:35 pm

Thank you so much Kim – they certainly do 🙁
      Victoria recently posted..Beginnings.My Profile

10. January 4, 2015 / 6:34 pm

lovely pictures, and the birthday party sounds great!
    katie recently posted..365: week 1My Profile

• January 7, 2015 / 9:38 pm

Thank you Galina – I think so but then I am biased! Good plan – I think I might have to give that a try!! 😉 x
      Victoria recently posted..Beginnings.My Profile