Silent Sunday and My Sunday Photo 31st August 2014

Silent Sunday and My Sunday Photo 31st August 2014

IMG_8237

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2014 Victoria Welton

1. September 1, 2014 / 1:58 am

Spooky!!
    I want to invite you to the new home of Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) at http://image-in-ing.blotspot.com/ each week at midnight Tuesday, EST. And you’re welcome to share your blog button for your recurring link-up at the page devoted to Wordless linkups – just remember to use your main blog url rather than a link to an individual post.
    image-in-ing recently posted..Drip… Drip (with linky)My Profile

2. hodgepodgedays
    August 31, 2014 / 8:20 pm

Ooh, my boy would love to see that!

3. Leslie
    August 31, 2014 / 4:34 pm

How cool is that. It’s a little creepy but it’s still pretty awesome.
    Leslie recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

4. August 31, 2014 / 2:39 pm

Thats really impressive, was this the natural history museum? I really want to take Z round there soon

5. August 31, 2014 / 2:34 pm

Great photo. Amazing to think it was once alive and roaming the earth before us!

6. August 31, 2014 / 2:16 pm

The lighting makes it look kind of eerie! I love the natural history museum, haven’t been for years though πŸ™ x
    Ojo Henley recently posted..The Sunday PhotoMy Profile

7. August 31, 2014 / 2:13 pm

This is some great shot! :>

8. August 31, 2014 / 10:18 am

What a fun photo. I loved walking round this place after Britmums this year. Great place to get lost in too! x
    Super Busy Mum recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

9. Jayne@ Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs
    August 31, 2014 / 9:27 am

Great pic! My Little Monkey would love to go see these, He’s dinosaur mad! πŸ˜‰
    Jayne@ Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs recently posted..Silent Sunday #MySundayPhoto 31/8/14My Profile

10. August 31, 2014 / 8:38 am

Great shot. It’s great when you manage to get exactly the right angle and get in interesting angles and shadows too.
    Emma T recently posted..My Sunday Photo / Silent SundayMy Profile

11. August 31, 2014 / 6:01 am

Fab! Must be the Natural History Museum? We went this week too, but our time was limited and we didn’t get near the dinosaurs, the queue was way too big!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Silent Sunday 31.8.14My Profile

12. Pingback: Silent Sunday and My Sunday Photo 31st August 2014 | Baby Mobile Web News
  13. August 31, 2014 / 12:29 am

I’m always fascinated bu skeletons, and the way the shadow sets this one off is really effective – and a little scary!
    Tim recently posted..Silent Sunday 31/8/14My Profile

14. August 31, 2014 / 12:19 am

My son used to love dinosaurs and the Tyrannosaurus rex was his favourite.
    He used to wander around the house with his two fingers as craws with his back arched roaring as he climbed the furniture. He’s 22 years old now, so hopefully he won’t read this as he’d not be happy at me divulging this fact!
    Great photo and thanks for bringing happy memories back ;D
    Have a wonderful weekend