1. May 4, 2014 / 4:12 pm

Building your own house gives you the privilege to amalgamate different architecture designs and concepts
    for a unique home structure. There are some unique structures like churches which are out from our normal sight.
    This boom period can continue for a few years, typically between 3 to 5
    years.

2. Mrs Teepot
    February 7, 2014 / 1:16 pm

Great plan! It might be an idea to create a #SoCoLo / #PoCoLo circle on G+ that you can share and we can all follow maybe when everyone is linked up? Just an idea 🙂
    Mrs Teepot recently posted..TalkMy Profile

3. Katie Clark
    February 7, 2014 / 1:09 pm

What a great idea – I am useless with Google+
    I keep trying but just can’t get the hang of it

4. Louisa
    February 7, 2014 / 12:46 pm

A brilliant idea. Have linked up twice (once properly, once a cock up). I’m getting to grips with G+ now and rather like it. I’ve added lots of people, will do the rest once I’ve got over this blasted cold and can see straight x
    Louisa recently posted..Decorating Barbie’s houseMy Profile

5. February 7, 2014 / 9:55 am

Fabulous stuff Vicky. Have linked up my Charly Dove profile rather than the PODcast page, seems more sensible 🙂
    Charly Dove recently posted..First gymnastics classMy Profile

6. February 7, 2014 / 9:25 am

Great idea victoria! 😀 I’m gonna follow everyone rather than just two, really working on building up my G+ circles at the moment. I started a new profile from January so have just started from scratch, after deciding to get over my hatred of g+ now I quite like it!
    anna recently posted..TMNT Toys: Powersound FX Turtles Figure & Turtles Ninja Combat Gear SetMy Profile

7. LearnerMother
    February 7, 2014 / 7:25 am

Fab idea, and I’m really glad the first one is G+ as its the one I have been the most useless at getting my head round!
    LearnerMother recently posted..A mini rant from an impatient madamMy Profile

8. February 7, 2014 / 6:40 am

Great idea! I put all of my posts on Google+ but I don’t use it half as much as I should and I think there are plenty like me. This should encourage more people to give it a try 🙂
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Remembering SochiMy Profile