Way back on 3rd November the lovely Wendy over on http://glitzygleam.blogspot.co.uk tagged me in a Knowing You, Knowing Me, Getting to know You MeMe (I apologise for not responding before!! And this past week, Jaime Oliver over on http://theoliversmadhouse.wordpress.com tagged me in another. I thought it best to combine the two, answer both sets of questions and then tag five more bloggers below.
- Nominate five other blogs in your post ( All must have less than 250 subscribers) .
- Post five random facts about yourself. .
- Answer the five questions that the tagged has asked you, then list your own five questions to ask others.
- Let your 5 friends know you have tagged them by commenting on there blog/tweeting them.
My five random facts
- When I was a kid Prince Charles almost mowed us down on his Polo Pony in Windsor Great Park!
- I was married at 21 and then divorced at 22
- I am related by marriage to the Fiennes Family – including Sir Ranulph, Ralph and Joseph
- I have a motorcylce licence and have done a track day at Cadwell Park
- I can’t stand Nicki Minaj!
My five questions from Wendy on http://glitzygleam.blogspot.co.uk
1. Why did you start blogging? This is because I am an opinionated so and so with far too much to say! Plus I love writing so I thought, why not combine the two?!
2. What’s Your Favourite Film and Why? My favourite film has to be ‘Meet Me in St Louis’. I watched it loads as a child and it is a real family film, the sentiment of which I love. Plus, it was the film that my Grandma and Grandad went to see together when he returned from 6 years in prisoner of war camp in World War II
3. If you could go anywhere in a time machine, where would you go and why? I would go back and spend more time, and pay more attention to my Uncle Martin. He died when he was 39 and I was around 19. I feel that I never really got the chance to appreciate the wonderful man he really was.
4. When did you last say ‘I love you’? Last night, to Ross, just before we were about to go to sleep.
5. Name one item you never leave home without, and why? My front doorkeys! I need to get back in after all (I nearly said my iPhone but I am training myself to leave this at home more!).
Now for my Five Questions from Jaime Oliver over on http://theoliversmadhouse.wordpress.com
1. What has been your scariest moment in your life? I was syphoning petrol out of a motorcycle tank (as instructed by my ex!) and sucked the fumes in instead. I couldn’t breathe and really thought I was going to die.
2. What is your favourite season and why? This is hard because I like Autumn and Spring but I will go with Spring because things start getting lighter and brighter and I love the flowers and blossom starting to bloom.
3. When did you start your blog? I started my blog in September – just two and a half months ago – and I love it!
4. What is your least favourite body part on you and why? That’s easy! It’s always been my hips! This is because they never look in proportion to the rest of my body. I am hoping that the diet I am on will combat that though.
5. Marmite – lover or hater? Most definitely lover! I even love marmite on toast which I dip in boiled eggs or have poached egg on top of! Plus I put marmite in my bolognese or any mince dish to make it tastier as well as gravy!
The questions to the five bloggers I have tagged are:
- What is your favourite post so far?
- Do you have any pets. If so, what have you got? If not, what would you have?
- What ambition do you have yet to fulfil?
- Chocolate or wine?
- Do you have any regrets and what are they?
So, now I am tagging Clare on http://clarelouallen.blogspot.co.uk/, the Beesley family on http://thebeesleybuzz.blogspot.co.uk, Nina and Jackie on http://mrsfoxs.blogspot.co.uk/, the english mum over on http://runofthewindmill.wordpress.com/ and Helen on http://introducingmummytothemax.blogspot.co.uk/