More Birds! #MySundayPhoto

I don’t know why but I seem to take a lot of photos of birds! When we were at Cricket St Thomas recently, I captured the Blue Tit that you see above and below and then a Redwing in the bottom image – I think she looks pretty well camouflaged. This isn’t the first time I have photographed a Redwing and shared it on My Sunday Photo.

If you are on Instagram, then I would love you to join my linky, InstaLinkLove. It is open until Sunday evening at 9.30pm (probably one of the easiest linkys out there!).

Photalife
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2017 Victoria Welton

• March 5, 2017 / 9:07 pm

That’s just what I was going to say. I think I’ve got a redwing in our garden, but need to check it online. I only ever have my phone when it’s there so can’t get a clear photo
      Emma T recently posted..School Days – World Book Day and pancakesMy Profile

1. March 5, 2017 / 11:11 am

You take them so well. I think they’re really hard to capture because they spot you a mile off and fly off so well done!!
    Notmyyearoff recently posted..Couple timeMy Profile

2. March 5, 2017 / 8:49 am

I’ve never been able to capture birds so well, your photos are stunning, thank you for sharing x Have a lovely week x #Mysundayphoto
    Anne recently posted..My Sunday Photo – 5th March 2017My Profile

3. March 5, 2017 / 7:18 am

Wonderful photos, the bluetit looks like it’s glowing. I thought the bottom one was a thrush but I’m fairly new to bird watching and still have much to learn. Beautifully captured. #MySundayPhoto
    Tara recently posted..My Sunday Photo – March 5th, 2017.My Profile

4. March 5, 2017 / 7:07 am

I love that first photo of the blue tit. The redwing is definitely well camouflaged. I didn’t know that was a redwing, I would have thought it was a thrush!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Silent Sunday 5.3.17My Profile

5. March 5, 2017 / 6:45 am

Hi Victoria, I love your little blue tit and the redwing looks like she is checking you out as much as you, her. I can imagine that now is the perfect time for taking photos of birds they are so flirt and chirpy at the moment.

xx
    Debbie recently posted..Greek Hospitality At It’s BestMy Profile

6. March 5, 2017 / 6:34 am

Oh Cricket St Thomas. Must be 20 years since I’ve been there! Lovely bird images. I fuind they can be very difficult to take. Birds don’t like to sit still for long! #MySundayPhoto
    John Adams recently posted..Reflections of the Lanes of MelbourneMy Profile