On Spanish Wings. #MySundayPhoto

Spanish Wings

This week’s photos are on Spanish wings. As you may have noticed by now, I love a good nature photography shoot and, in particular, birds! I love the fact that they don’t pose for you – generally speaking! – and that you tend to get so much movement in what you capture. These are just a few that I took when we were in Alicante last week.

Alicante.Sparrowinflight

Alicante.Ducks

Alicante.Ducks2

Alicante.Swan

Alicante.Peacock

OneDad3Girls You Baby Me Mummy ANIMALTALES Running in Lavender
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2016-2017 Victoria Welton

1. August 13, 2016 / 4:36 pm

These are absolutely stunning, Vicky. I especially like the first one and the first duck one, but that said they are all so good it was hard to choose. A lovely addition to #AnimalTales

2. August 8, 2016 / 9:51 pm

Wow what gorgeous pictures huni! Thanks for linking up to #PointShoot x

3. August 8, 2016 / 1:55 pm

Gorgeous shots!! I especially love the ducklings, the light is just perfect.

Thank you for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment Xx

4. August 7, 2016 / 6:59 pm

Beautiful photos. #MyCapturedMoment

5. August 6, 2016 / 6:33 pm

Fabulous collection of images, I particularly like the ones of the ducks. Beautiful x

6. August 5, 2016 / 9:42 pm

Oh wow beautiful pictures, I especially love the light in the duck shots, it’s just how I remember Alicante. You do have a gift for photographing wildlife. I hope you had a great time in beautiful Alicante xx

7. August 4, 2016 / 10:50 am

gorgeous photo of the bird in flight and i love the swan nestling under the tree

8. August 1, 2016 / 9:41 am

They are an amazing subject! The photos that you are posting of birds are lovely! You have always have the best timing! #mysundayphoto
    Merlinda Little (Glimmer of Hope) recently posted..Water ParkMy Profile

9. July 31, 2016 / 8:57 pm

Wow Victoria, these are stunning! I’d love to capture more nature photography but my kids either scare the poor creatures away or I’m just too slow with my camera. #MySundayPhoto

10. July 31, 2016 / 5:12 pm

Lovely nature shots, the first was is excellent what a great snap X #mysundayphoto

11. July 31, 2016 / 4:25 pm

Love your shot of the peacock and the ducks. Especially the second one where they are all looking to the left πŸ™‚

12. Carol
    July 31, 2016 / 2:45 pm

Looks like many of them posed for you, but the first shot of flight is awesome.

13. July 31, 2016 / 1:34 pm

Oh wow, fabulous shots. I LOVE the background of the first one, simply stunning. #MySundayPhoto

14. July 31, 2016 / 1:13 pm

I love that old tree the swan is under Victoria.

Beautiful captures.
    x

15. July 31, 2016 / 12:07 pm

Oh wow Victoria, these are stunning πŸ™‚ Love how you managed to capture such great bird pictures, mine always turn out blurred ..

16. July 31, 2016 / 11:21 am

Hi Victoria, I much prefer photographing nature than people. You’ve done yourself proud with these bird shots, all of them are brilliant. My favourite though is of the swan and duck under the tree, it’s a very atmospheric photo.

xx
    Debbie recently posted..Sunrise Over ZakynthosMy Profile

• July 31, 2016 / 1:02 pm

Thank you so much Debbie. I do like photographing people too – but prefer unstaged, candid pictures. xx
      Victoria recently posted..On Spanish WingsMy Profile

17. July 31, 2016 / 9:53 am

Mid-flight shots of birds are so difficult. Was trying it myself this week and just couldn’t get it to work at all! Great shots. Love your photogrpahy Victoria. #MySundayPhoto

• July 31, 2016 / 1:01 pm

Thank you so much John – I really do appreciate your words of support. They aren’t easy but I guess it just takes patience, timing and lots of luck!
      Victoria recently posted..On Spanish WingsMy Profile

18. Nige
    July 31, 2016 / 8:12 am

Great mature shots like Darren my fav is the first one awesome shot #mysundayphoto

19. July 31, 2016 / 7:52 am

Stunning stunning photos, my personal favourite is the first one

20. July 31, 2016 / 7:48 am

It’s amazing how you manage to capture the birds in flight. I love the yellow in the background of the duck photos πŸ™‚

• July 31, 2016 / 12:59 pm

Thank you so much Sarah. I love the golden hour for this reason – but I haven’t been able to get any good shots of it until now πŸ™‚
      Victoria recently posted..On Spanish WingsMy Profile

• July 31, 2016 / 12:58 pm

It is a peacock. They had two at the hotel where we were staying. I know, his crown of feathers is fab!
      Victoria recently posted..On Spanish WingsMy Profile

21. July 31, 2016 / 6:36 am

Stunning photos Victoria, they are all beautiful x

22. July 31, 2016 / 6:11 am

Stunning pics – I am in awe of how well you captured the bird mid flight and that pea fowl looks like it could be a painting!

23. July 31, 2016 / 4:54 am

Love this grouping of photos, especially that gnarly tree and swan!

24. July 31, 2016 / 1:05 am

This is a lorient collection of nature shots, and I think they’re always so much harder as you say because you can’t ask them to recreate or just stop! Love the three ducks in a row – now they look like they were waiting to be snapped!!
    #SundayPhoto

25. July 31, 2016 / 12:57 am

Beautiful photos.

I’ve tried some nature photography but my sidekick “Little Miss OMG” scares them away before I get a chance to take the picture.

#mysundayphoto
    Alan Herbert recently posted..My Sunday Photo 2My Profile

• July 31, 2016 / 12:12 pm

Thank you Tas. Yep, you are right – the duck photos and the swan were taken during golden hour (something I explained to Ross at the time πŸ™‚ )
      Victoria recently posted..On Spanish WingsMy Profile

26. July 31, 2016 / 12:09 am

What a brilliant collection of nature photographs Victoria,
    I love birds and nature in general. Those three ducks win it for me, but all the photos are stunning.

27. July 31, 2016 / 12:05 am

they are all stunning but the 3 ducks are my favourite, they remind me of ours, full of cheek and character

• July 31, 2016 / 9:58 am

Thank you so much Fiona πŸ™‚ I love ducks for that very reason! x
      Victoria recently posted..On Spanish WingsMy Profile