1. July 11, 2016 / 10:31 pm

This weather! Makes us think about more interesting photos though! Love these raindrops πŸ™‚ xox

2. July 10, 2016 / 2:35 pm

that flower looks like it is being very bashful about showing you what lies within, yet there is just a tempting tip of colour coming through. – beautiful

3. July 10, 2016 / 1:21 pm

It’s been a funny old season, hasn’t it? It’s made for some gorgeous photos though. I love your flower. The raindrops look like beads. #MySundayPhoto

4. July 10, 2016 / 11:22 am

Thats so stunning. You make me want to go out and splash water all over some flowers and try to attempt something like this!
    Notmyyearoff recently posted..Eid and cakesMy Profile

5. July 10, 2016 / 9:06 am

Beautiful. I do love water droplets on flowers

6. July 10, 2016 / 8:59 am

Beautiful detail, I think it sums up the Summer perfectly.

7. July 10, 2016 / 8:40 am

We haven’t done too bad here on the South coast Victoria (having said that it is raining this morning but sunshine due this afty).

I think your capture is expressing how all the children and staff feel at school = fragile! 8 more school days …

x

• July 10, 2016 / 4:05 pm

It’s not been dire – but yesterday was like winter! That is a great description about school – and so very true! x
      Victoria recently posted..British Summer Time!My Profile

8. July 10, 2016 / 8:40 am

Such a beautiful picture, I chose the same this week but of a rose. You have caught the raindrops perfectly, I need more practice xx

9. July 10, 2016 / 8:36 am

Absolutely stunning photo…so pretty! #MySundayPhoto

10. Nige
    July 10, 2016 / 8:27 am

A truly beautiful photo you are very talented Victoria #mysundayphoto

11. July 10, 2016 / 6:14 am

Love the way you’ve captured the raindrops here. I live in hope that soon British summertime might actually mean we get a few dry, warm weeks!

12. July 10, 2016 / 12:18 am

We’re on the same wavelength Victoria because I captured the summer rain on a flower too. Gorgeous shot with beautiful clear detail.