Suspended in Time

Taken in the Circus Museum at Wookey Hole, the model depicts loads of amazing detail including a circus ring, houses being built, a swimming pool, a football stadium, a railway station and a horse racing event.

OneDad3Girls
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. December 6, 2015 / 10:38 pm

I love the little village. How cool, there is even a hot air balloon.
    Leslie recently posted..Silent Sunday (12/6)My Profile

2. December 6, 2015 / 4:07 pm

Hi Victoria, love the colour contrasts in the photo. The village must have taken ages to build and set up. The snow fall adds an interesting affect too!

xx
    Debbie recently posted..Baby Gecko Out Of HibernationMy Profile

3. December 6, 2015 / 12:20 pm

The people who worked on this must have so much patience, the detail is incredible! x
    Ojo Henley recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

• December 6, 2015 / 2:59 pm

Agreed! I am not sure if I would have that much! And I am a pretty patient person x
      Victoria recently posted..Suspended in TimeMy Profile

• December 6, 2015 / 10:57 am

I totally agree – it is amazing. Thank you for hosting πŸ™‚
      Victoria recently posted..Suspended in TimeMy Profile

• December 6, 2015 / 11:07 am

I think I will edit the text πŸ™‚ It was taken in the Circus Museum at Wookey Hole yesterday x
      Victoria recently posted..Suspended in TimeMy Profile

• December 6, 2015 / 11:11 am

Thanks Melody, it was taken in the Circus Museum at Wookey Hole. I love the ‘old time’ look of it x
      Victoria recently posted..Suspended in TimeMy Profile

4. December 6, 2015 / 12:27 am

The sort of model I could stare into for hours and keep seeing new details.

• December 6, 2015 / 11:26 am

I agree Fiona – we could have stayed looking at it for ages and still seen more πŸ™‚
      Victoria recently posted..Suspended in TimeMy Profile