Making the Most of the September Sun

It was lovely to have some sun yesterday and, as Grace and I sat out in the garden next to the last of the lavender, I captured this bee who had decided to make the most of what was left.

OneDad3Girls
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. September 23, 2015 / 9:02 pm

Lovely bee lovely lavender! Such a pretty shot.

2. September 20, 2015 / 1:50 pm

Gorgeous! One of my favourite things to photograph is bees on lavender! #mysundayphoto

3. September 20, 2015 / 8:57 am

Beautiful photo. I’m amazed you’ve still got some sun all we’ve had this week is rain. I love watching bees at work

OneDad3Girls recently posted..#MySundayPhoto – MAD Blog AwardsMy Profile

4. September 20, 2015 / 8:25 am

We have just one sprig of lavender still in flower but our passion flower is covered in blooms and positively buzzing with so many bees – sometimes up to 5 on one flower. Autumn may have the September nights but summer is still holding on to the days here in Normandy. #MySundayPhoto
    Rosie @Eco-Gites of Lenault recently posted..Silent Sunday – September 20th 2015My Profile

5. September 20, 2015 / 7:34 am

Beautiful, I love the colours ❀️
    Lisa recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

6. Leslie
    September 20, 2015 / 4:11 am

The colors are so vivid! I like the bee just hanging out. It takes patience for a shot like this. Good job!
    Leslie recently posted..Silent Sunday (9/20)My Profile

7. September 20, 2015 / 12:21 am

Lucky you to have late autumn sun; we’ve struggled all week and certainly haven’t seen anything quite so lovely in our garden!
    #SundayPhoto

8. September 20, 2015 / 12:15 am

You’ve caught the bee in glorious focus, even his tiny wings are clear xx
    Ojo Henley recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile