A Photo within a Photo #MySundayPhoto

Grace and I decided to have a bit of fun within my DSLR and my iPad. This was what we came up with – a photo within a photo!

OneDad3Girls
Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. October 5, 2015 / 5:05 am

What a fun idea! And it turned out great. I’ll have to try this sometime with my little one! #mysundayphoto

2. September 6, 2015 / 10:19 pm

This is just brilliant, what fun!! Really funny idea and it works – made me smile!
    #SundayPhoto
    xx

3. September 6, 2015 / 10:16 pm

This is so cool! What a brilliant photo idea!! πŸ˜€ So creative! x #mysundayphoto

4. September 6, 2015 / 3:12 pm

What a fun idea for a photo – I want to try this out now! #mysundayphoto
    Sally recently posted..Silent Sunday #26My Profile

5. September 6, 2015 / 11:31 am

Hehe thats such a cool effect. I love when people layer it all up too!

6. September 6, 2015 / 9:12 am

Can’t really get my head around this shot!! It hurts my eyes πŸ˜‰ what a great concept and executed brilliantly #MySundayPhoto

7. September 6, 2015 / 5:46 am

Aww what a lovely photo. If I gave Freya my iPad she’d turn Peppa Pig on rather than hold it. Hehe. Might have to wait a couple of years to try it. #MySundayPhoto
    Tara recently posted..My Sunday Photo – Week 37.My Profile

8. September 6, 2015 / 4:29 am

Very clever photo!

9. September 6, 2015 / 1:30 am

What a great photo within a photo! It is always fun to have a play about. We should try this. Fantastic!
    Bek Dillydrops recently posted..#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

10. John Milnes
    September 6, 2015 / 12:07 am

Very cleaver photo. I have been playing with an idea but I need to get an old picture frame.

When I have managed to capture the photo, I will post it on #MySundayPhoto

Great photograph.

John
    John Milnes recently posted..Fantastic Way to Give Your Photographs That Fine TouchMy Profile

11. September 6, 2015 / 12:06 am

This is really cool! An interesting concept and something I may try out in the future!
    Angela x
    Angela at Daysinbed recently posted..A Happy ChildMy Profile

12. September 6, 2015 / 12:06 am

Oh that’s brilliant, Vicki! Looks like the 2 of you have had loads of fun!