1. September 6, 2015 / 8:37 pm

What a gorgeous atmospheric photo that speaks volumes. I can imagine masses of people being able to relate to a photo like this. It would look brilliant on a canvas.

2. August 22, 2015 / 4:52 am

Gorgeous photo and it looks really peaceful. I love that ray of light breaking through x

3. August 21, 2015 / 12:00 am

Gorgeous photo, makes me want to get to the beach!

4. August 17, 2015 / 5:23 am

stunning photo, i love the way the sun touches the sea

5. August 16, 2015 / 10:24 am

Some photos you know would look great on a canvas and this is one!! Great shot! the light flares are brilliant!

6. August 16, 2015 / 9:49 am

love this photo, love how you have managed to capture the sun beams and pier it looks so pretty how I would love to be there! great picture #mysundayphoto
    Helen Porter recently posted..#MySundayPhotoMy Profile

7. August 16, 2015 / 9:43 am

This is such a fab photo! I love the light, the sillouhettes, the sea – it’s just gorgeous πŸ™‚
    Sally recently posted..Silent Sunday #23My Profile

8. BloggerMummyLauren
    August 16, 2015 / 9:01 am

Beautiful photo, i love the way the light is catching the waves, and the silhouettes, stunning!
    BloggerMummyLauren recently posted..My Sunday Photo 16-08-15My Profile

9. August 16, 2015 / 6:52 am

Definitely a photo to keep this one. It’ll be a great memory for you and Grace. #MySundayPhoto
    John Adams recently posted..Beauty in the wildMy Profile

10. August 16, 2015 / 12:32 am

That is a stunning photo – love the shaft of sunlight, the light bouncing off the waves and the silhouettes against the water. What a beautiful moment to capture.
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

11. August 16, 2015 / 12:05 am

The sunbeam makes it so magical and like there’s someone special shining through. Just gorgeous. A really amazing capture x
    Beth @ Twinderelmo recently posted..Silent Sunday [16/8/15]My Profile