My Pick of the Melijoe Coats

As much as I hate wishing the summer away, my thoughts are now turning to what kind of clothing I am going to be picking out for Grace in the Autumn and Winter and, in particular, what type of coat I am going to get her.

For some reason we always seem to have a bit of a struggle with coats. I think Grace and I have a bit of a difference of opinion over what is fashionable, suitable and practical! We always tend to reach a compromise…eventually. I never had this problem when she was a baby!

Grace does like Melijoe and their styles and they currently have a great selection of coats, jackets and blazers for boys, girls and babies. I have put together my pick of the babies, girls and boys below – and am hoping that Grace likes at least one of the designs that I have my eye on.

For the babies I have selected 2 girls and 2 boys styles. I love the little raincoat with matching hat and the orange zebra print jacket is so cool!

Babies Coats from Melijoe

1. Kenzo Kids Printed Oilskin and Hat
2. Chipie Waterproof Coat with Hood
3. Mayoral Waterproof Padded Coat with Hood
4. Adidas Original Orange and Black Zebra Striped Jacket with Removable Hood

With the boys selection, I have chosen a varsity jacket, blazer, a rather trendy looking aviator jacket and a brightly coloured waterproof coat for the darker evenings.

Boys Coats from Melijoe

1. Pepe Jeans Aviator Jacket
2. Lacoste Teddy Fleece Jacket
3. Jean Bourget Fleece Blazer
4. Mayoral Waterproof Padded Coat

I believe that the girl’s coats that I have chosen has a bit of something for everyone – even Grace! There is a beautiful poncho, an eye-catching raincoat, a two-tone jacket and a lovely warm faux fur.

Girls Coats from Melijoe

1. Mayoral Knit Poncho
2. 3 Pommes Tie Dye Padded Coat
3. Stella McCartney Kids Ripstop Raincoat
4. 3 Pommes Faux Fur Coat

Have you chosen a winter coat yet for your kids? Which is your favourite from my pick?

Disclosure: Written in collaboration with Melijoe.

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. August 9, 2015 / 12:01 pm

I love number two on the first picture is is gorgeous, some really great coats here!
    I am trying to find a coat I really like for Boo for the autumn so I am off to check out the website now!

2. August 8, 2015 / 8:53 am

What a lovely selection of autumn/winter coats. I haven’t even thought about that yet but I guess I will have to do it soon. Thanks for hosting, x

3. August 1, 2015 / 8:51 am

Too early for me to want to think about autumn/winter, but well done for being organised. Some lovely pics.
    Erica Price recently posted..Games From MegableuMy Profile

4. Izzie Anderton
    August 1, 2015 / 8:40 am

Here’s hoping that Grace likes at least one of your picks. Never easy as they get older is it?!
    Izzie Anderton recently posted..Keep Calm and Hold on to Your SeatMy Profile

5. July 31, 2015 / 10:17 pm

Amazing selection of kids coats! We’re going to have to start thinking of rain jackets even in the summer! The weathers been really hit and miss this year! Thanks for sharing and hosting #PoCoLo we hope you have a good summer x
    Baby Isabella recently posted..Cat Crazy Kids at H&MMy Profile

6. July 31, 2015 / 6:02 pm

I have to say the selection of coats is really varied, and there really does appear to be something for everyone. It is that time of year isn’t it – I guess I will have to start thinking about my boys winter outfits soon!
    Mel @mydaysni recently posted..Kitchens, Conferences and Kids #LittleLovesMy Profile

7. July 31, 2015 / 2:27 pm

I always find coats for the little ones hard, as I want coats that are quite plain & match everything, and little kids’ coats, while lovely, tend to be very coloured and patterned! Love number 1 in the baby choices! #PoCoLo
    Silly Mummy recently posted..Eight Films That Failed To Be Peppa PigMy Profile

8. July 31, 2015 / 11:55 am

I have absolutely no sense of fashion, especially for little kid clothes but I’m fairly certain that my wife would love a few of the girls coats. With our three girls there is a lot of clothes shopping in our house. #PoLoCo

9. July 29, 2015 / 11:11 am

If I was choosing for D – and your choices in all ranges are great btw – I’d pick these two:
    . 3 Pommes Tie Dye Padded Coat
    3. Stella McCartney Kids Ripstop Raincoat
    Number 3 for those cold windy days and number 4 for those days when you just aren’t sure what the weather will do in Summer.
    Hope Grace likes your choices x