With summer, comes special occasions which means weddings and parties and, of course, if you have a small person to take with you then you will need to find them something suitable to wear too. Having previously written about Melijoe’s fashion for kids and what they have to offer, I would like to share with you my top picks for girls and boys this month.
First up, the girls. Most young ladies would love to wear a gorgeous dress so I have chosen a typical pink number with flowers, a white tulle dress with yellow petals in the hem, a gorgeous blue asymmetric dress and an embroidered floral dress (which happens to be my favourite). I have chosen shoes to match and accessorized them all in one form or another.
1. Silk and Tulle Ceremony Dress
2. Fuchsia Tulle Party Dress
3. Embroidered Floral Voile Dress
4. Ballet dancer style dress with striped tulle
5. Leather rope-soled sandals with rhinestones
6. Sequinned Flats
7. Black Sequinned Slip-On Shoes
8. Navy Blue Patent Leather Flats
9. Pearl Headband
10. Straw Basket
11. Golden Necklace with Stones and a Small Metal Chain
12. Flower Necklace – Ivory and Navy Blue
Now it’s the turn of the boys. This is something that I find a little harder but with a lot of help from the Melijoe site I have found some really stylish outfits to suit all special occasions. I think my particular favourite has to be the orange and grey.
1. Woven Cotton Shirt
2. Woollen Suit Jacket
3. Fancy Poplin Shirt
4. Pin-striped Suit Trousers
5. Short-sleeved Cotton Poplin Shirt
6. Grey Pleated Trousers
7. Woollen Suit Trousers (Royal Blue)
8. Leather Loafers
9. Leather Derbies
10. Rope-soled Canvas Sandals
At the moment Melijoe has their summer sale on with up to 60% off on over 100 fashion brands – making it an even better time to shop.
Disclosure: Written in collaboration with Melijoe.