1. June 28, 2015 / 3:58 pm

What a lovely collage of photos!!! It really shows what a fete is. A super fun day!! Thanks for sharing, xx #sundayphoto
    A Moment with Franca recently posted..My Sunday Photo #2My Profile

2. June 28, 2015 / 1:20 pm

Has there been a fete? Hope it was a great day, the weather certainly looks good x
    Ojo Henley recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

3. Ashley Beolens
    June 28, 2015 / 12:06 pm

What a great set of shots, really shows the fun of the school fete πŸ™‚
    Ashley Beolens recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

4. June 28, 2015 / 12:53 am

What a wonderful selection of images, it looks like a great event, hope you enjoyed it! I really love the shot of someone about to kick a ball.
    Sara | mumturnedmom recently posted..Silent Sunday: 28 June 2015My Profile

5. June 28, 2015 / 12:23 am

A great collage capturing the all the different aspects of the day. So much to take in ;D
    Neesie recently posted..My Sunday PhotoMy Profile

6. June 28, 2015 / 12:22 am

We’ve not had our fair yet but this looks like a good one πŸ™‚ Candy floss, hook a duck and balloon parrots, what could be better? I hope you enjoyed it.
    Bek Dillydrops recently posted..#MySundayPhoto 28th June 2015My Profile

7. June 28, 2015 / 12:20 am

That really has captured the essence of a fete in 25 photos; the effort and energy that goes into fund raising is great and it looks like you guys had some pretty good ideas!
    Ir’s our school fete next weekend – it’s that time of year!
    Thank you so much for my #NewbieShowcase on Friday – much appreciated
    xx
    #SundayPhoto

8. June 28, 2015 / 12:10 am

It’s that time of year, isn’t it? I was at our boys’ school fete yesterday – and what a glorious day it was for it too!
    Tim recently posted..My Sunday Photo: CheerleadersMy Profile

9. June 28, 2015 / 12:07 am

Oh wow what a lot of lovely photos from the school fete – hope you and Grace enjoyed it. I especially like the candy floss shot πŸ™‚
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile