Project 365 – 29th March to 4th April 2015

Sunday 29th March 2015

IMG_2289

Following a day at the Traverse conference yesterday, the lovely people at Kingston First put on some excursions for the travel bloggers. I chose a trip on the Turks Cruises boats from Kingston up to Hampton Court.

Monday 30th March 2015

IMG_2418

We were staying at my mum’s and today was one of my sister’s birthdays. This is the cake that my mum made and Grace and her cousin, Emily, made the meringues which decorated it.

Tuesday 31st March 2015

IMG_2587 (2)

My new nephew, Henry, was born 5 weeks early on 6th March. Today Grace and I met him for the first time and I took LOTS of photos. I think this is one of my favourites.

Wednesday 1st April 2015

Ross, Grace and I travelled to Cheltenham to make a short film. This was the last scene – after I had died. We all had a good cry. It was a very emotional film and a great day of filming with some lovely people.

Thursday 2nd April 2015

A much quieter day after the week we had already had!

Friday 3rd April 2015

Today was a family day combined with Ross working. We ended the day with some Rock Band followed by a roast dinner and a film.

Saturday 4th April 2015

This young lady is getting far too grown up!

Linking to Project 365 with The Boy and Me

365

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. April 22, 2015 / 9:48 pm

Looks like a wonderful busy week! Love the cake and your nephew is gorgeous 🙂 #project365

2. April 10, 2015 / 5:26 pm

Your nephew looks so cute.
    The birthday cake looks yummy especially with the meringues on top!

3. April 7, 2015 / 6:13 pm

Sounds like you’ve had a great week! Your nephew is gorgeous and Grace is getting very grown up x

4. April 6, 2015 / 9:34 am

Aww what a cute little nephew you have. It’s scary how quickly girls will grow up isn’t it.
    Angela recently posted..Project 365 2015 88-94My Profile

5. chickenruby
    April 5, 2015 / 3:47 pm

what was the film in aid of? sounds an exciting thing to be doing

6. April 5, 2015 / 12:59 pm

looks like you’ve had a fab week, the film sounds exciting!! our kids grow up far too fast don’t they!! x
    chantelle hazelden recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

7. April 4, 2015 / 8:43 pm

they get too grown up all to quick. Love the rock band and singing looks like great family time.
    Glad Henry is ok, it is worrying when they arrive early. You are as well to take lots of photos as he wull have changed time you next see him.
    How exciting to do some filming.
    Elaine Livingstone recently posted..Project 365 week 14My Profile

8. April 4, 2015 / 8:35 pm

That boat looks fab. How exciting for you all to take part in a film (and just down the road from me, too!).
    Your new nephew is beautiful. We had a new nephew last week, he’s gorgeous!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Project 365 2015 Week 14My Profile