Project 365 – 22nd to 28th March 2015

Sunday 22nd March 2015

Today, Bob ‘Hardcore’ Holly, the WWE wrestler came to stay. Our cat, Gypsy, was a little apprehensive of the stranger in our midst so she took up the space on the sofa behind Ross. I think she looks like Puss from the Shrek films here!

Monday 23rd March 2015

This tree stump is on our walk to school. It always marks the fact that we are nearly there.

Tuesday 24th March 2015

Today, Ross, Bob Holly, Dom and I went to film a short in a gym in Portland. Ross and Bob did a GREAT job and it is going to be a good ‘un.

Wednesday 25th March 2015

Our last day with Bob and Grace and he got on like a house on fire. He wanted to take her home with him.

Thursday 26th March 2015

This is the beautiful gift I ordered from Wicked Uncle for my new nephew, Henry.

Friday 26th March 2015

This morning was Grace’s school Easter service at St Bartholomew in Crewkerne. Her year did a number of freeze frames telling the story of the crucifixion. Grace was the Roman soldier who put the crown of thorns on Jesus head.

Saturday 27th March 2015

I was at Traverse 15 – a great conference for travel bloggers. I was so impressed with the cupcakes brought out during the morning coffee break.

Linking to Project 365 with The Boy and Me

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. Clare @ Emmys Mummy
    April 5, 2015 / 12:17 am

Awesome cakes and I adore these silver animals, they are just adorable

2. April 2, 2015 / 10:37 pm

What a great week! I LOVE your cat and those cupcakes! Have a lovely weekend x
    Ickle Pickle recently posted..My Blog This weekMy Profile

3. April 2, 2015 / 10:09 am

Those silver animals gift are really gorgeous. Perfect for a new baby.

A WWE wrestler? Sure we’ll be hearing more, but sounds interesting.
    Emma T recently posted..Month of Firsts 7 – buttoning upMy Profile

4. April 1, 2015 / 11:58 pm

Love the freezeframe idea in the Easter service, it’s a very difficult skill but is very effective. I love the silver animals, that’s such a wonderful idea.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

5. March 31, 2015 / 4:56 am

Hi Victoria, love the tree stump picture, it actually looks like a little toadstool house coming out of the top!You can imagine it as a place toothfairies may live!

What an original gift, hope your nephew loves them. Glad to hear you had fun filming with Bob ‘Hardcore’ Holly too (love the name).

Debbie recently posted..Still Broken…My Profile

6. March 30, 2015 / 6:31 pm

wow a celeb in your household, and then getting to do some filming, what a brilliant week. The cat looks very relaxed.
    Love the colour of those cakes, great theme.
    Nice to see them in school plays, a great thing to boost their confidence.
    we have some tree stumps like that locally, its a great way to use them.

7. March 30, 2015 / 12:02 am

How cool is that photo of Grace with ‘Hardcore’ Holly! Now very curious to hear more about the film project! Love seeing your posts filled with photos now!
    Kriss MacDonald recently posted..The Photo Diary 13 / 52My Profile