OK, OK, I know! It may seem a little strange that my last post was all about my diet and now, here I am, writing about pies! But how could I resist when Higgidy asked me so nicely and they are such wonderful people – especially when it is Pie Week.
They sent us a batch of their brand new guest pie ‘Hand Pulled Pork and Sweet Potato’. This is the winning pie from the Higgidy recipe hunt, invented by Tracy from White Lily Green. It looks and smells gorgeous – and Ross has assured me that it tastes as good as it smells! I have put the rest in the freezer ready for me to test. They are on selected supermarket shelves now.
To help you celebrate Pie Week this year, West Sussex based piemakers Higgidy are giving away some exciting prizes to help you make delicious pies in your very own kitchen. All you need to do is enter below for a chance to win a copy of The Higgidy Cookbook, featuring 100 recipes for pies and more, and a Higgidy apron. What better excuse is there to cook up a storm in the kitchen and impress your friends and family with your pie baking skills? And, in case you don’t feel like cooking, they’ve also popped in some vouchers, so you can pick up some of their delicious pies from the supermarket to enjoy at home.
Higgidy believe there is nothing better than homemade, which is why they bake their pies in small batches, fill them with ingredients just like you would use in your kitchen at home and finish every one by hand.
In order to be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the rafflecopter entry requirements below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions:
- This prize draw is only open to residents of the UK.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Each winner will receive a pack containing a copy of The Higgidy Cookbook, an apron and four Higgidy pie vouchers. Higgidy accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Higgidy retains the right to substitute the prize, or any of its contents, with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners names may be promoted on Higgidy’s website or social media websites.
- No purchase necessary.
- Higgidy accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. Higgidy further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw.
- Higgidy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Higgidy in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.