Project 365 – 15th to 21st February 2015

IMG_0969

Sunday 15th February 2015

IMG_0387

It never ceases to amaze me just how much history I find when we are in Portland.

Monday 16th February 2015

IMG_0397

It is never easy when you are self-employed and it is half term. I made sure that Grace and I made time to play – her choice this morning was the Littlest Pet Shop set.

Tuesday 17th February 2015

IMG_0942

Shrove Tuesday – which I found really hard being on a diet BUT that didn’t stop me making some cheese and ham pancakes followed by the sweet version for pudding.

Wednesday 18th February 2015

IMG_0938

Grace and I went into town on Wednesday and whilst we were there we popped into M&Co. She has a lot of her Christmas and Birthday money still and, whilst browsing through the sale rack, she found this top and skirt.

Thursday 19th February 2015

IMG_0948

Today I had a special delivery from Higgidy. Of course, I can’t eat the pies at the moment so 3 of them have gone into the freezer. Ross has given them a try and he assures me that the new pulled pork and sweet potato is extremely tasty. As it is pie week soon, I am also giving away the book, apron and some pie vouchers.

Friday 20th February 2015

IMG_0958.1

When Grace got back from her fathers, we decided to take a look at the Crazy Kitchen experiment kit that she received for Christmas.

Saturday 21st February 2015

IMG_0969

Grace and I had a wonderful girl day. We did our rounds of the charity shops in Crewkerne and she purchased a pair of leggings, 3 tops, a sleeveless jacket, a denim jacket and a beautiful butterfly hairclip all for under £20. I also got myself a raincoat for £6. She decided to put on a bit of a fashion show (blog post to follow) and when I looked at the photo I took, I suddenly saw what the older version of Grace might start to look like.

Linking to Project 365 with The Boy and Me

365

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. February 28, 2015 / 4:16 pm

It’s amazing how Grace has grown up so much in the last few months – scary for Mum, I’m sure/. Those pies sound lovely, making me hungry. Sorry I’m late!

2. February 26, 2015 / 12:49 am

Grace really does look so grown up in that last photo, beautiful. Sounds like you had a good week, and your pancake looks tasty, we completely forgot this year!

3. February 24, 2015 / 1:15 pm

Wow Vic, she really does look so grown up in this pic! Must be very hard to try and work whilst she is at home – always torn. Am sure you did admirably. x
    Suzanne recently posted..In Defense of Over-sharingMy Profile

4. February 22, 2015 / 6:23 pm

Grace is looking so much older now. I think it’s probably the pose. Pretty good shopping haul – you’ve obviously got better charity shops than our local ones.

I spotted those pies in the shops recently. They sound delicious.
    Emma T recently posted..Project 365 2015 – photo a day week 8My Profile

5. February 22, 2015 / 6:12 pm

I know just what you mean – somehow a picture sometimes captures them and one can picture that grown-up girl to come. Lovely round up – we haven’t experienced the Littlest Pet Shop yet but that very much looks like our floor after the My Little Ponies have been out on parade.
    Menai recently posted..#300PBs January 2My Profile

6. February 22, 2015 / 5:07 pm

There’s a warmth and quiet self-confidence showing in your lovely captures of Grace. I love a plaque giving history on the use of the stone.
    Kriss MacDonald recently posted..The Photo Diary 8 / 52My Profile

7. February 22, 2015 / 7:47 am

The older Grace is certainly peeking through this week, but then you have a shot like the mad scientist one which is all fun. Oliver Cromwell has a lot to answer for I think – he destroyed so much.
    Erica Price recently posted..Week 8 of 2015My Profile

8. February 22, 2015 / 7:43 am

Grace is turning in to such a beautiful young lady! It must be so lovely having mummy and daughter time shopping, I’m enjoying it already and mine is only 4! x
    Xandi recently posted..Week 8/52My Profile

9. February 22, 2015 / 6:48 am

A cheese and ham pancake, I have never had one of those! Grace does look so grown up in her new clothes! x
    Jane – Our Little Escapades recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

10. Rachel Sabey
    February 21, 2015 / 8:49 pm

Goodness me – Grace looks very grown up. Beautiful xx

11. February 21, 2015 / 8:38 pm

I love the bargains you get in charity shops, and that lot was a great bargain. I love the skirt with the cross over straps, they stay up so much better. She is looking so grown up in these pictures.
    The sweet potato and pulled pork does sound nice.
    I love when towns put up interesting pieces of history.

12. February 21, 2015 / 8:34 pm

Cheese and ham pancakes look great. Grace is a young lady now. Love her Crazy Kitchen photo! You know, I think I never tried a Higgidy pie.
    Galina V recently posted..Photo diary: week 8, 365My Profile

13. February 21, 2015 / 8:14 pm

Grace is looking so grown up in her putfit chpices, which are very trendy I might add. looks like you’ve really made the most of half term x
    chantelle hazelden recently posted..Project 365 2015 Week 8My Profile

14. February 21, 2015 / 7:31 pm

Aw Grace is getting the model poses! And you lucky thing with the Higgidy pies…I love a good pie but supermarkets seem to stock less and less of the decent ones! Sounds like a god half term 🙂
    76sunflowers recently posted..Project 365 2015 #8My Profile

15. February 21, 2015 / 6:42 pm

Grace does look very grown up in the last picture! What a bargain haul she had. Tell me about – it’s not easy working at home when the kids are off school!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Project 365 2015: Week 8My Profile

16. Clare Nicholas
    February 21, 2015 / 6:09 pm

I’ve found half term and nightmare to get work done as mine are poorly too.

Have to love clothes shopping, she looks fab
    Clare Nicholas recently posted..Half term fun #FloraFamilyFunMy Profile