Silent Sunday and My Sunday Photo. 8th February 2015.

IMG_0318 (2)

IMG_0318 (2)

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. teacuptoria
    February 9, 2015 / 11:43 am

You can’t beat a spot of good old fashioned fun at the park! xx
    teacuptoria recently posted..In The Dog House!My Profile

2. February 8, 2015 / 12:55 pm

Grace looks like she’s having the best time…..Ross not so much…..hehehe
    Kim Carberry recently posted..Silent Sunday!My Profile

3. February 8, 2015 / 11:34 am

Ahhhh what a lovely smiley capture. There is nothing like a bit of time on the swings!

4. February 8, 2015 / 11:03 am

I love this, one a face of happiness and one a face that looks scared

OneDad3Girls recently posted..#MySundayPhoto – B&WMy Profile

5. February 8, 2015 / 9:15 am

Oh, Grace looks so grown up in this picture, not long before you will have a teenager on your hands :-)! She is beautiful!xx
    oana79 recently posted..Silent Sunday-08/02/2015My Profile

6. February 8, 2015 / 9:09 am

Such happiness! A lovely moment captured. 🙂
    Sarah recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

7. February 8, 2015 / 7:53 am

Whhhheeeeeeeeeeeee! Grace looks like she’s got the hang of it. Ross looks like he’s still working it out.
    Doubtfulmum recently posted..Silent Sunday 8.2.15My Profile

8. February 8, 2015 / 6:01 am

Oh Victoria, as much as I recognose planet Earth needs to experience the harsh winter weather, I long for the day when it’s warm enough to take the kids to the part startight after school. This pic just reminds me of those summer / autumn months. Then again, maybe Grace is old enough to tolerate a bit of cold weather!!
    John Adams recently posted..Playing in snow…againMy Profile

9. February 8, 2015 / 1:29 am

There’s something so freeing about swinging on that swing. And you’ve captured it perfectly with this photo. It’s quite lovely to see such a carefree face amidst that green and that sun.
    Maria recently posted..The One on The Second Time AroundMy Profile

10. Leslie
    February 8, 2015 / 12:23 am

Fun for all ages! Hah, I love this.
    Leslie recently posted..Silent SundayMy Profile

11. bloggermummylauren
    February 8, 2015 / 12:10 am

Who doesn’t love a go on the swings?! I’m glad I’m not the only grown up who has a little turn x
    bloggermummylauren recently posted..My Sunday Photo / Silent Sunday 07-02-15My Profile