Project 365 – 1st to 7th February 2015

IMG_0293

Sunday 1st February 2015

IMG_0269

We had a Groupon voucher that needed to be used by 1st February and there wasn’t really any films showing that were suitable other than Annie. Grace had been desperate to see this since October when she saw the trailer, however, Ross wasn’t so keen. The film soon changed his mind in the first ten minutes. We loved it!

Monday 2nd February 2015

IMG_0279

I was recently asked if Hillarys could come and fit some blinds in our house. With a budget to work with, Ross and I both knew that we would love some blinds for our conservatory. We opted for the Olivia pattern which is the largest sample on the table.

Tuesday 3rd February 2015

IMG_0293

I took Grace for an eye test on Tuesday. After trying on all the glasses in the kids section, we went in and was told that Grace had perfect vision. The optician explained that normally kids of this age are a bit long-sighted and we may want to keep our eye on the fact that she may be short-sighted later in life (excuse the pun there!).

Wednesday 4th February 2015

AttendeeViewerImage007

On Monday I started an online Foundation in Photography course and I am loving it! It is every Monday and Wednesday for five weeks and there is a diploma at the end. You are able to take photos of the slides as you go and on Wednesday we focussed on lenses and camera components (again, excuse the pun!).

Thursday 5th February 2015

IMG_0307

On Monday I started the New You Plan. This diet is not for the faint-hearted and is ruddy hard going. This was Thursday’s ‘evening meal’ – Pasta Carbonara. The portions are paltry and yes, I am eating with a teaspoon. It goes further! Plus, water is my drink of choice and I am glugging up to 4 litres a day.

Friday 6th February 2015

IMG_0320

Grace’s first sleepover – and she was finally able to put her sleepover bag to good use. She also wanted to take her teddy, Heart and even packed some night-clothes for her.

Saturday 7th February 2015

IMG_0329

I was back in Exeter today and, whilst I was there, I decided to treat myself to some new workout gear. I got two pairs of jogging bottoms and a hoodie from the LA Gear range (one of my favourites) which means I can go to my Fitness Pilates and Piloxing classes this week without holes in my trousers!

Linking to Project 365 with The Boy and Me

365

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015 Victoria Welton

1. February 14, 2015 / 5:09 pm

Sounds like its been a busy week! I hope you’ve been enjoying your photography course, I’d love to do more once I’ve finished my contract in London. Impossible at the moment as I’m not home till super late. Well done you with the dieting (not that you need to!), sounds like you’re doing really well!

2. February 13, 2015 / 1:33 pm

I really want to go and see Annie, we recently watched the original and my little girl loved it!

3. February 11, 2015 / 3:25 pm

Ooo a photography course! That’s on my bucket list for one of these years – perhaps when the littlest goes to school. Good luck with the diet and well done on the water – 4 litres!! x

4. February 11, 2015 / 3:04 pm

We go regularly for eye tests too, but so far no glasses needed for H. Glad you enjoyed Annie.

5. February 9, 2015 / 10:42 pm

The same happened to us when we went to the opticians a few months ago. B tried on lots of frames while we were waiting and narrowed down the choice only to be told her eyes are almost perfect, but shouldn’t be for her age (she’s 6). It appears she may get Daddy’s short sightedness.
    Kate Davis recently posted..January 2015 Project 365My Profile

6. February 9, 2015 / 1:39 pm

Looks like a great week!
    I still need to see Annie…Sure looks a great film x

7. February 8, 2015 / 10:08 pm

Grace looks so grown up in the optician’s picture – and gorgeous. Hope you’re enjoying the photography course!
    Kriss MacDonald recently posted..The Photo Diary 6 / 52My Profile

8. February 8, 2015 / 8:21 pm

What fab photos! Your photography course sounds good! My mummy is short sighted – but none of us are (fingers crossed!) #365
    Ickle Pickle recently posted..We Love Beebies Baby StoreMy Profile

9. February 8, 2015 / 5:18 pm

Good luck with the diet. I need to try lose weight but I can’t seem to motivate myself. I’m glad your daughters vision is fine too πŸ™‚

Jen @chicgeekdiary
    #project365

10. February 8, 2015 / 4:38 pm

Good luck with the diet, hope it’s going well for you,
    and hope Grace had a nice time on her sleepover πŸ™‚

11. February 8, 2015 / 9:30 am

Looks like a fun week. I am too a bit unsure about watching Annie cause I dont believe it will live up to original. Glad you enjoyed it though.
    Nikki Fraser recently posted..#MySundayPhoto 8/2/2015My Profile

12. February 8, 2015 / 9:20 am

Looks like a great week!
    Grace’s teddy looks so cuddley =)
    Oh that doesn’t look like much food! I would so not be good at that diet! I am too greedy. Well done you! And all that water too, very healthy
    Jenni – Odd Socks and Lollipops recently posted..Silent Sunday 08/02/2014My Profile

13. February 8, 2015 / 8:26 am

We were in Exeter yesterday too, baby shopping πŸ™‚
    I love the blinds you have chosen, we desperately need some more in our bay window. #365
    Kate @ Family Fever recently posted..Silent Sunday 08/02/2015My Profile

14. February 7, 2015 / 8:33 pm

Good luck with the diet, I’m afraid to say that food looks awful! Hope Grace enjoyed her first sleepover. Enjoy wearing your new fitness gear at your classes next week!
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted..Project 365 2015: Week 6My Profile

15. February 7, 2015 / 8:17 pm

I’d love to do a photography course, maybe one day I will. Oi, your pasta carbonara looks very measly. I know when I tried some of the 5:2 foods from packets, that there was hardly anything substantial to eat. But it gives a sense of achievement, doesn’t it?
    Galina V recently posted..Photo diary, week 6 (365)My Profile

16. February 7, 2015 / 7:59 pm

The camera course sounds good – I need to do similar as I’m not getting the most out of mine. I must book some cinema tickets soon as I love a good film πŸ™‚
    76sunflowers recently posted..Project 365 2015 #6My Profile

17. February 7, 2015 / 6:25 pm

Good luck with the diet, I would never be able to drink that amount of water in a day without being extremely close to a toilet all day! Glad you all liked Annie and how exciting to have a sleepover – hope it went well for Grace #365
    Mary @ Over 40 and a Mum to One recently posted..Project 365 2015 Week 6My Profile

18. February 7, 2015 / 5:38 pm

You’re doing so well with your diet, well done for sticking with it. I was told the same about my 7 year olds eye sight πŸ™‚
    chantelle hazelden recently posted..Project 365 2015 Week 6My Profile