Project 365 – 25th January to 31st January 2015

Sunday 25th January

I was in the kitchen tidying and washing up in the evening and realised that Ross and Grace were rather quiet. I wondered what they were up to and decided to sneak into the lounge to find out and found them laying on the sofa in our conservatory having a chat about the English language and words. I had to take a photo of them, so I grabbed my phone before they knew I was there. Apologies for the poor quality but I just love this.

Monday 26th January 2015

Today was the first day of my six day Paleo diet. This scrambled egg, smoked salmon and asparagus as well asΒ a rather lovely zesty orange and coconut yoghurt were my favourite breakfasts.

Tuesday 27th January 2015

Grace’s learning at school is getting more and more interesting. On Tuesday evening I took a photo of the water cycle mobile she had made for the Mini Creations linky over on kidGLloves.

Wednesday 28th January 2015

We walked both to and from school today and, we decided to take one of two routes back home which takes us through the park. This walk never fails to make me feel happy and remember why we moved to Somerset.

Thursday 29th January 2015

With Ross away, Gypsy was much more clingy to Grace and I and she kept head-butting us for some attention. This one was first thing in the morning as you may be able to tell by Grace’s hair!

Friday 30th January 2015

Grace and I have spent a lot of time drawing over the last couple of days and, at the moment, the Ty Beanie Boos are here favourites. I can see why, they are so cute with their big eyes. Grace and I decided we wanted to draw some of our own. I have always enjoyed drawing cartoon-type pictures and suddenly realised that I hadn’t done it for ages!

Saturday 31st January 2015

We have agreed that, as a family, we need to do a lot more walking. We have some really beautiful fields just a stones throw from our house and I decided to take my camera with me for more practice – especially as I start my new course on Monday. I am going to share more of the photos I took on my travel blog tomorrow.

Linking to Project 365 with The Boy and Me

Digiprove sealCopyright protected by Digiprove © 2015-2016 Victoria Welton

1. February 4, 2015 / 2:08 pm

Great father and daughter photo. Your meal looks delicious. Fab photos.

2. February 2, 2015 / 8:05 am

That’s a lovely photo of Grace at the end Vic, she looks so grown up all of a sudden! I love that one of her and Ross too – what a special bond they have. x
    Suzanne recently posted..Photo of the Week / HappinessMy Profile

3. February 1, 2015 / 9:37 pm

Love the last photo in prticular of Grace walking. Stunning shot Vicky. Hope the diets going well too x
    Jo Laybourn recently posted..My Baby is 4!My Profile

4. February 1, 2015 / 5:40 am

some fabulous photos here. It really is lovely to get out in the countryside for some fresh air especially when you have lovely scenery around you.

Love the shot of Grace & Ross. It clear to see they have such a fantastic bond.
    Candace recently posted..Project 365 – 2015 Week 3, 4 & 5My Profile

5. January 31, 2015 / 9:12 pm

that first picture, about the memory and the moment not the picture quality is great. Like the last one when you are out for a walk as well, I love walking with the grandkids the conversations can be quite amazing.
    Wow at the art work, I cannot draw to save myself, I think the twins can do better than me

6. January 31, 2015 / 8:56 pm

I’m liking the look of a paleo diet πŸ™‚ Always something special with daddy daughter snaps πŸ™‚
    76sunflowers recently posted..Project 365 2015 #5My Profile

7. January 31, 2015 / 6:47 pm

Love that last photo of Grace – she looks very settled in her environment there. The artworks are all really good and it must be very special to listen to her and Ross chatting away #365
    Mary @ Over 40 and a Mum to One recently posted..Project 365 2015 Week 5My Profile

8. January 31, 2015 / 5:04 pm

Last image is my favourite, so poetic and romantic. Grace’s water cycle project is excellent, and you two had a great drawing/colouring session.
    Galina V recently posted..Photo diary, week 5 (project 365)My Profile